Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On 2017-4-30 at 17:43, Wookie said:

My dickhead cat insists on drinking out of a jug in the bathroom. He doesn't like drinking out of the bowl in the kitchen because the dog does.

move the jug to the kitchen?

Close the bathroom and keep the bowl in the kitchen and just go on with your day. Believe me, the cat will be drinking from the bowl IN the kitchen in no time.

The "give him an inch and he will take a mile" is a code that cats live by, never let the cat be used to pampering.

My cat used to love milk but after a few days of just meat until her belly was full she started acting like she's above it, she was acting like her sniffing the neighbors's trash bag like a crackhead in the middle of the night just last month wasn't a thing, the audacity!

by noon, she was licking that milk like there was no tomorrow, she knew that if she didn't snap out of it it was gonna be wet bread breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

Edited by the fox

48 minutes ago, the fox said:

Close the bathroom and keep the bowl in the kitchen and just go on with your day. Believe me, the cat will be drinking from the bowl IN the kitchen in no time.

The "give him an inch and he will take a mile" is a code that cats live by, never let the cat be used to pampering.

My cat used to love milk but after a few days of just meat until here belly was full she started acting like she's above it, she was acting like her sniffing the neighbors's trash bag like a crackhead in the middle of the night just last month wasn't a thing, the audacity!

by noon, she was licking that milk like there was no tomorrow, she knew that if she didn't snap out of it it was gonna be wet bread breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

The fox knows his cats!

Edited by ajthefox

On 2017-4-30 at 12:43, Wookie said:

My dickhead cat insists on drinking out of a jug in the bathroom. He doesn't like drinking out of the bowl in the kitchen because the dog does.

Cvnt should  be thankful for having a drink. Time for chinese food....

• Like 1

Think Chairman Meow's real name may have been found by accident. John landlord of the Kings got a call from the Belmont Hotel to say he had been seen lurking at the back leasonsing with another cat. They said they recognised him as Fergus. He gets about a bit. I think he would have gone back to his original owners by now if he was treated better. It seems the pub catnapped him and because of the attention and fuss decided to stay. Don't they say you don't own cats, they own you?

Edited by Rincewind

Saw another F35 today (10 a penny now !) parked next to 4 F15 strike Eagles ...    looks rather chubby compared to them ....   also heard my first cuckoo of the year ....    two things that fly about but ever so slightly different.      Long day already as been up since 3.30 ...   

53 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Saw another F35 today (10 a penny now !) parked next to 4 F15 strike Eagles ...    looks rather chubby compared to them ....   also heard my first cuckoo of the year ....    two things that fly about but ever so slightly different.      Long day already as been up since 3.30 ...   

Where are you CF?

2 hours ago, stix said:

Where are you CF?

Staying in a pub at Mundford just down the road from Lakenheath ...   when we see a pile of geeks at the viewing area we pull over to see what's happening ...   they told us the 35's where returning from Belgium so we stayed a bit to watch ...   impressive bits of kit (and they should be for the money) but the Srike Eagles look the business.

• Like 1

Guest MattP

All my work done and now off to the Punta Cana for a week, to say I need this holiday is an understatement, I can't wait. It's been a long, long year.

12 minutes ago, MattP said:

All my work done and now off to the Punta Cana for a week, to say I need this holiday is an understatement, I can't wait. It's been a long, long year.

Went there 2 years ago the best beaches I've ever been to the people are very nice. Your gonna love it. All inclusive is amazing there

3 hours ago, MattP said:

I thought I'd heard of Punta Cana - Dominican Republic.

I used to get quite a few little "minimum charge" translation jobs out of that place.

Lots of British couples go there to get married - so I used to get to translate their marriage certs (usually a few years after - for the divorce? :ph34r:)

You're not eloping, are you?

Guest MattP
3 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

I thought I'd heard of Punta Cana - Dominican Republic.

I used to get quite a few little "minimum charge" translation jobs out of that place.

Lots of British couples go there to get married - so I used to get to translate their marriage certs (usually a few years after - for the divorce? :ph34r:)

You're not eloping, are you?

Not me no! I'm there for a wedding though so I'll try and send some business your way :D

Took a water taxi from Marmaris to Icemeler today. Must be the most breathtakingly beautiful  stretch of coastline I've  ever seen.

i dont want to look in the political  threads. I hope youre behaving.  

The guy in the hotel says he'll  put the match on for me tomorrow so I'll  probably be back then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Took a water taxi from Marmaris to Icemeler today. Must be the most breathtakingly beautiful  stretch of coastline I've  ever seen.

i dont want to look in the political  threads. I hope youre behaving.  

The guy in the hotel says he'll  put the match on for me tomorrow so I'll  probably be back then.

With you and MattP on holiday, it's like a Labour party conference on there.

Get your ass back ASAP and bring some much needed balance to the debate!!

• Like 4

Great day, great week ...   had a great time at Thetford then came back and had my first drive at over 200mph ...    shot the bloody rabbit thats been eating my flowers this morning and then saw a Raven scoop it up and take it to its nest where a few fledglings await ....     off to Dingley now for a few beers, a hog roast and a punt on the nags ...    :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Whirlwind few weeks. Feel I should update you all for some reason despite almost no one I know reading foxestalk any more !

On way to Arsenal v Yanited today so hoping for a good game. Will be another stadium ticked off. 

Plastic.