Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On 04/07/2019 at 23:48, Facecloth said:

My mum tripped over her cat a couple of years ago. She was eating an egg custard at the time, the cat took one look at her sprawled on the floor and ate the egg custard she'd dropped. Anyway I'm digressing, she went to the walk in centre (well hop in) and was told it was sprain but if there was no improvement in 6 weeks go to drs. Turned out she'd broken a metatarsal, and it's never quite healed right. She wasn't in pain the whole time, she could walk fine, it just hurt in certain moments. I'd get it checked out asap, because you don't want it not setting properly.

? ? ? ? 

11 hours ago, isaidno said:

My wife gave birth to our first child at 12.30 this morning,  a beautiful baby girl.

Youri or Ayoze are lovely names for a girl :thumbup:

Congratulations.

12 hours ago, isaidno said:

My wife gave birth to our first child at 12.30 this morning,  a beautiful baby girl.

Congratulations 

This will undoubtedly be among the next days of your life. 

Also, good to know that your wife didn’t say no

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Some Russian hacked, for some reason, into Bentley's Roof? :S

It would have to be a Russian with a quite detailed knowledge of English football.

My money's on Andrey Arshavin - still bitter about his career going into reverse at the Arsenal.

Edited by Alf Bentley

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

It would have to be a Russia with a quite detailed knowledge of English football.

My money's on Andrey Arshavin - still bitter about his career going into reverse at the Arsenal.

I'm guessing Pavel Pogrebnyak.

I got a spam email from an online pharmacy I bought some valium from last time I was due to fly, saying that they are pleased to announce that they are now official sponsers of Nottingham Forest FC.

If only they knew... lol

• Haha 1

On 05/07/2019 at 16:09, isaidno said:

Been a few days, you alive still or has lack of sleep destroyed you? Hows your daughter doing?

12 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

And they know exactly what you’re thinking lol 

That he cant wait to get home and have a 15 second wank?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Been a few days, you alive still or has lack of sleep destroyed you? Hows your daughter doing?

That he cant wait to get home and have a 15 second wank?

Mother and baby doing well.  The sleep deprivation isn't actually that bad.  Baby sleeps for 3 hours at a time.

3 hours ago, isaidno said:

Mother and baby doing well.  The sleep deprivation isn't actually that bad.  Baby sleeps for 3 hours at a time.

Give it time haha. Does the wife feel the same?

Some get lucky but for me going to work and helping with late night feeds took its toll. The wife used a breast milk pump  so she would feed my son at say 8pm, then id take the next feeding by 11 or so and sometimes in the early morning before work so she could get uninterupted rest too. Rinse repeat for my daughter.

Have just bought a coffee but the woman who made it looks incredibly unhealthy and was continually scratching her head whilst preparing it.

Can’t bring myself to drink it and don’t want to make her lot worse by complaining.

I suppose that might be called a first world problem. 

10 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Have just bought a coffee but the woman who made it looks incredibly unhealthy and was continually scratching her head whilst preparing it.

Can’t bring myself to drink it and don’t want to make her lot worse by complaining.

I suppose that might be called a first world problem. 

Pouring the coffee over her head might lubricate her itchy scalp without getting her in trouble? :dunno: