Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

14 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Have just bought a coffee but the woman who made it looks incredibly unhealthy and was continually scratching her head whilst preparing it.

Can’t bring myself to drink it and don’t want to make her lot worse by complaining.

I suppose that might be called a first world problem. 

Just take it back and say you didn’t ask for sprinkles

• Haha 3

On 12/07/2019 at 17:23, Mike Oxlong said:

Have just bought a coffee but the woman who made it looks incredibly unhealthy and was continually scratching her head whilst preparing it.

Can’t bring myself to drink it and don’t want to make her lot worse by complaining.

I suppose that might be called a first world problem. 

Unless she's got Ebola in which case we'll pretend it's not happening.

A bit of a crazy day today. It started with breakfast in Poole , followed by a swim in the sea at Bournemouth. I then took the scenic route to Stonehenge , Stayed for a couple of hours and then got caught up in the Grand prix traffic at Silverstone on the way home. 

On 14/07/2019 at 06:03, cambridgefox said:

Refereed the “ world peashooting Championships” today ?

Bloody Reuter’s international interview me,I don’t think it was my thing.

trick questions galore!!!!

Did they suck you in?

9 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Have seen 3 helicopters hovering around the sky in the past few minutes around the Syston area..

Have you seen them @TiffToff88 or @SystonFox?

Yes, they scared the crap out of my dog ?

Heard rumours of a high speed car chase in the area but not sure if there's any truth in that as it was on the Spotted: Syston Facebook page ?

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Today has been incredible.

After four years of hard work I graduated from my degree. It's been such a surreal day from getting my robes and hat at the start to the ceremony itself. 

It really hit me what it actually means during the ceremony. I'm gonna go put my feet up, have a beer and hope this wasn't all a dream. 

Congratulations.Hard work pays.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

After four years of hard work I graduated from my degree. It's been such a surreal day from getting my robes and hat at the start to the ceremony itself. 

It really hit me what it actually means during the ceremony. I'm gonna go put my feet up, have a beer and hope this wasn't all a dream. 

Well done mate 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I always think everyone needs to a bit of luck on the way to achieve anything but you don’t get a degree purely through luck. Well done.

Cheers.

I worked my ass off, but I'm really appreciative of all the help from those around me who helped me achieve a first. 

Now into the 'real' world...

Edited by UniFox21

15 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Now get a job, pay your bloody taxes, have a family,  long for uni days whilst you bald away and masterbate then complain on foxestalk about A-Z and you're good.

Life is Great!

On a serious note,  congratulations  its  not an easy achievement but work hard and push yourself to do better it will pay off in the end...oh and travel  before kids!

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Now get a job, pay your bloody taxes, have a family,  long for uni days whilst you bald away and masterbate then complain on foxestalk about A-Z and you're good.

Life is Great!

On a serious note,  congratulations  its  not an easy achievement but work hard and push yourself to do better it will pay off in the end...oh and travel  before kids!

A few of my friends went straight into jobs instead of uni and I used to joke their tax was paying for my drinking :D

Looking forward to what I end up doing next, really want to stay working in a lab environment and hopefully do some good for the world.  

• Like 1

Went out for a meal tonight, if you’re ever in the West Leeds/North East Bradford area, The Stansfield arms is lovely. 

I had a steak as I often do, and I asked the waiter for some French mustard. He goes away, comes back. We don’t have any French mustard. Oh okay no problem, what mustards do you have (I was expecting English and wholegrain)...

”English and Dijon” 

Tickled me big time