Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

6 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

How was my day? Very special and emotional. Managed not to cry.

Many congratulations!

Derby have been ranked pretty highly for their Criminology-related course programmes in recent times, and that qualification she has gain will already give her a strong platform to achieve her dreams in the industry - am sure.

• Like 1

On 16/07/2019 at 19:19, UniFox21 said:

Today has been incredible.

After four years of hard work I graduated from my degree. It's been such a surreal day from getting my robes and hat at the start to the ceremony itself. 

It really hit me what it actually means during the ceremony. I'm gonna go put my feet up, have a beer and hope this wasn't all a dream. 

Right, let’s get that user named changed then ...     jobmortgagedrugeryfox21 perhaps ??

P.S.  Well done btw ...   :thumbup:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Congratulations!

I hope you both enjoyed the grad ceremony and the day altogether! It's such a surreal experience. Well done to Aaleyah on graduating, and best of luck with her masters!

• Like 1

Been jumping off rocks today in to ice cold waters in the Spanish countryside. It's been about 37 degs but still cold when you hit the water. But tonight I don't think I've felt this loose/pain free in years.  Gonna have ice baths when I get back i think.

Gonna go back tomorrow and go.for higher dives. I may die haha! 

• Like 1

Spending the week in the Vendée with my two youngest, the second trip to France this year. The whole week has been absolutely glorious so far and I really don't want to come home. We love France and plan to move when I retire, I just really wish we could do it now ?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Spending the week in the Vendée with my two youngest, the second trip to France this year. The whole week has been absolutely glorious so far and I really don't want to come home. We love France and plan to move when I retire, I just really wish we could do it now ?

Have a great time, Debs.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Been to Pride Park today to interview new Derby boss Phillip Cocu and the owner Mel Morris.

How does Cocu come across?

After meeting him both in-person and from radio interviews, Morris seems a sensible and approachable individual.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Pretty shit then.

Getting paid to interview a Dutch football legend? I'd say that's a pretty decent day.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

How does Cocu come across?

After meeting him both in-person and from radio interviews, Morris seems a sensible and approachable individual.

Seemed quite serious, not the kind of smiles we saw from Lampard when was unveiled last summer, but he's got a job to do and he seems focussed.

47 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

My girlfriend gave birth today to our second child at 06.30 this morning. A beautiful baby girl, incidentally it was also my girlfriends 30th birthday today. 

Congrats !!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

My girlfriend gave birth today to our second child at 06.30 this morning. A beautiful baby girl, incidentally it was also my girlfriends 30th birthday today. 

Way to go Walshy ! ...   best wishes to mum and baby ..    :)

And Happy Birthday to Mrs Walshy5 ! ..

• Thanks 1

On 17/07/2019 at 23:37, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Congratulations Aaleyah ! ..   If she ever got bored with Criminal Psychology she could always get a job modelling ....       sadly no such option for you Geoff !! ...     :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Congratulations Aaleyah ! ..   If she ever got bored with Criminal Psychology she could always get a job modelling ....       sadly no such option for you Geoff !! ...     :)

Someone had to say it :nigel:

• Haha 1

Fookin hot!

Canada, from +33 (and beyond)  to -33 (and  beyond),  we must be one of the most adaptable lot over here. Drop us anywhere we will manage somehow. Give us a molson canadian, poutine and its game on.

20190720_164913.jpg

Edited by Jattdogg

11 hours ago, SecretPro said:

My morning just started with me walking head first into a closed conservatory door carrying two steaming hot black coffees. My hands ****ing hurt. Things can only get better from here in, but try telling the carpet that. 

Probably have....with a concussion and burnt hands you wont have to try and pleasure your significant other.

• Haha 1