Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

5 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Did a weeks training course last week for my new job, I'm a sales exec at a cars dealers (yes, I'm aware of the reputation, but never done anything like this before)

Today was my first day in the showroom and I sold my first car! Absolutely buzzing

I'm pretty sure they shouldn't make those kind of noises - did you check to see if there was a bee stuck in the aircon?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Did a weeks training course last week for my new job, I'm a sales exec at a cars dealers (yes, I'm aware of the reputation, but never done anything like this before)

Today was my first day in the showroom and I sold my first car! Absolutely buzzing! 

That great, there's nothing like getting your first sale and getting your new job up and running. 

Congratulations.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Got offered a new job - finally! This is also coincided with an incredibly visceral realisation late last night so it's been a crazy, crazy day.

The cloud is lifting, and it feels like the start of the rest of my life.

Image result for people clapping gif

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ajthefox said:

Got offered a new job - finally! This is also coincided with an incredibly visceral realisation late last night so it's been a crazy, crazy day.

The cloud is lifting, and it feels like the start of the rest of my life.

Congratulations.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Gratefully reminded by Facebook that it was 2 years ago today that Francesco Totti met the legend that is StanSP in Mykonos :wub:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Gratefully reminded by Facebook that it was 2 years ago today I met the legend that is Francesco Totti in Mykonos :wub:

And just think that today the platform is also reminding Francesco that it is the anniversary of him meeting the great Stan SP from Foxestalk ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Gratefully reminded by Facebook that it was 2 years ago today I met the legend that is Francesco Totti in Mykonos :wub:

You mean Hitler reincarnate, don't you?

(I really hope someone remembers this otherwise this will look like a super weird and not funny joke)

Edited by ajthefox
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

You mean Hitler reincarnate, don't you?

(I really hope someone remembers this otherwise this will look like a super weird and not funny joke)

lol

You weren't the first to mention that, whether it's on here or outside in real life... 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

lol

You weren't the first to mention that, whether it's on here or outside in real life... 

Thank fvck lol

Did you get to speak to him at all? Aside from probably Raul and Gabriel Batistuta he is one of my all time non-lcfc heroes. I wouldn't have been able to say a word!

5 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Thank fvck lol

Did you get to speak to him at all? Aside from probably Raul and Gabriel Batistuta he is one of my all time non-lcfc heroes. I wouldn't have been able to say a word!

Nah, to be honest I didn't want to as had that rude feeling just asking for the picture - he was with his wife and young children so didn't want to disturb much. And I could tell from just asking for the picture he didn't speak English (or chose not to lol ). There were loads of others who had clocked him and he knew he was getting lots of attention. 

It took a bit of courage just to even go up to him and ask! I was a bit star-struck. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Nah, to be honest I didn't want to as had that rude feeling just asking for the picture - he was with his wife and young children so didn't want to disturb much. And I could tell from just asking for the picture he didn't speak English (or chose not to lol ). There were loads of others who had clocked him and he knew he was getting lots of attention. 

It took a bit of courage just to even go up to him and ask! I was a bit star-struck. 

Yeah fair enough mate, sounds pretty much as expected for someone who is so iconic for a whole city, nevermind the rest of the footballing world.

Still a pretty cool experience, he's a handsome bastard. Without the moustache anyway...

Went to see my Step-Father at the Leicester Royal Infirmary earlier.

He's 95 and has suffered from pneumonia and heart problems for a while.

He's 'end-of-life'/'nil-by-mouth' status now - so only a matter of time, sadly.

He was a well-respected headmaster in Leicester (English Maytyrs).

Feel glad to have seen him/say farewell to him, as would've felt guilty in not going to visit (got told by my Mother of the update on him this morning).

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Today i bathed a baby elephant in a river in Malaysia.

Never could i have dreamt of such a thing, what an amazing life. What incredible creatures.

Did it shit on you at all in the process? What's it like having a turd the size of a basketball on your head?

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Did it shit on you at all in the process? What's it like having a turd the size of a basketball on your head?

Lol the other one that was being bathed did, softball sized shit floating away, fortunately I was up stream from that lol

• Haha 1

On 25/06/2019 at 13:47, ozleicester said:

Today i bathed a baby elephant in a river in Malaysia.

Never could i have dreamt of such a thing, what an amazing life. What incredible creatures.

I did the same with full grown ones in Cambodia, amazing experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

How was your day? 

Pretty good actually ... i feel HOT !!! After going shopping with my 76 year old mum we decided to pop into the pub in Barsby for a couple and on entering wearing my NEW PINK LCFC T shirt ... some guy across the bar asked me what i thought of our new signing Justin James..I ofc corrected him it was 'James Justin' and he bought the round. We got talking and what a super nice person ... OFC had to put him right on many things FOOTBALL related but that goes with the show, (Might meet him agian) 

I'm on a proper high now.. (check dieting thread as thats helped no end) im feeling like a bloody princess!!!

Are you sure he’s not using you to get to your mum, Suz? :whistle:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1