Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Her very reasons for refusing the handshake were based on oppressive restrictions imposed on her by her religion. Behaviour  and views that the French austerities felt were incompatible with France. 

She made it quite clear that felt she was not equal to the man performing the ceremony. 

The handshake is one of the most common social customs not just in France, but around the world. It's a greeting, a congratulations, a thank you. It's also a sign of equality and respect. If she wants to become a French citizen she should sign up to those values. 

But she refuses; so why should the French authorities let her become one of them when she clearly doesn't want to?

Handshake,is not so common aS you personally may think or believe.

Many in UK and Over Europe,do not offer or will take a Handshake.

One should not put ones misinterpretations of common knowledge ,down as facts,then

use them AS Fact to prove the strength of ones  own opinion .

Sort of having the idea that a HS seels a contract..

5 hours ago, MattP said:

The weirdest thing about this is how some seem to think its the French who should change rather than the person to aquire French citizenship. 

Almost like it's the person doing the nation a favour rather than the other way around. What a strange way to view it all.

Is there actually any clarification that a Muslim women cannot shake the hand of a male? I thought this stuff was about to die off with IS etc.

Not only Muslim women,will not offer or reciprocate an Handshake,there are more people/women,

From all walks of our Western world,who will also refuse.

Its also arrogant and egoistic to expect,you are entitled that your Hand greeting,

should be reciprocated.

Edited by fuchsntf

17 hours ago, MattP said:

The weirdest thing about this is how some seem to think its the French who should change rather than the person to aquire French citizenship. 

Almost like it's the person doing the nation a favour rather than the other way around. What a strange way to view it all.

Is there actually any clarification that a Muslim women cannot shake the hand of a male? I thought this stuff was about to die off with IS etc.

Yup, France is bigoted for not tolerating intolerance of French culture. It's not like she was being coerced into performing a blowjob - it was the most basic, courteous respectful thing which she refused to do because it was incompatible with her religious beliefs. And that's France's fault.

Anyway.

4 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Exploiting a family's grief to push your religious agenda is ****ing evil. I mean talking the dad to see the Pope? What the **** is the Pope gonna do? That's precious hours he could have been spending with his terminally ill child and family. This sort of Christianity is the polar opposite of any sort of morality. 

The whole circus around poor little Alfie Evans is ridiculous. I am sure most people are well intentioned joining "Alfie's Army" but I just wish people would take time to acquaint  themselves with a few facts first.

I've seen posts from people saying that he could be saved but the NHS won't pay for it. Nurses have been shouted at as they arrive for work.

This mob mentality like to attach themselves to anything which can be remotely linked to being "anti government" in some way.

The pictures of what looks like a perfectly happy, snoozing boy are trotted out to "support" this rhetoric that the NHS were somehow killing him.

My heart goes out to the parents, I cannot even begin to imagine being in their shoes, but the fact it that he was not going to get better and prolonging his life was only going to cause more suffering.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

The whole circus around poor little Alfie Evans is ridiculous. I am sure most people are well intentioned joining "Alfie's Army" but I just wish people would take time to acquaint  themselves with a few facts first.

I've seen posts from people saying that he could be saved but the NHS won't pay for it. Nurses have been shouted at as they arrive for work.

This mob mentality like to attach themselves to anything which can be remotely linked to being "anti government" in some way.

The pictures of what looks like a perfectly happy, snoozing boy are trotted out to "support" this rhetoric that the NHS were somehow killing him.

My heart goes out to the parents, I cannot even begin to imagine being in their shoes, but the fact it that he was not going to get better and prolonging his life was only going to cause more suffering.

Mob mentality exactly. It seems to be quite prevalent in this country.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The defence council,then has the audacity,to say he regrets it enourmously...

I doubt it,!!  it was deviantly callous,and his various Text communications,plus that

arrogant smirk,proves to show his only regrets was getting caught.!!

18 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

That sort of shit happens every second mate.  There are 2 million child prostitutes in Maharashtra alone.  Go figure

When it comes down to it we are all Little more than animals in branded clothing 

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

That sort of shit happens every second mate.  There are 2 million child prostitutes in Maharashtra alone.  Go figure

20 Yeats ago I really thoughts India was slowly getting on top of if it.

Like  Africa,and other parts of Asia,no matter which Religion,and not just in the provences,

Males just go out on a rampage,believing females and kids are fair game,and an entitlement

Thats the evilness Inside this problem.The crackdown Peters out everytime,because often

there is authority involvment. either abusing family connections and or Direct "pride of pack"

Organisation, baksheesh(not just money but favours). Plus still the total lack of respect

for women and the innocent,in Every single cultural variation upon the continent.

In the juristic, civil-servant,Police and Political spheres of life ,Baksheeshis not just

Tips,suggestions,closures of contract,or simple favour,but the Core of how the 

Male society,and parts of the cast-system ,and priviliged tribes see themselves.

The contradictions are vast,even within the so called "educated"

But let not the modern western-civilisations,RIDE their high horse and crow,

not just deep down,but skin deep,we arent any better or have any right to dish  out

and silly,small irrelevant contraditions..Out prisons are full of anglo-saxon white

Male and female deviants.Form all corners/levels of out societies.

Not forgetting we greet no equal pay AS a slight misendemour,where in fact,its the

Major Core and proof of our low lying level disrespect towards our women,and the children.

So there is no buts,for any moral ground..!!

Edited by fuchsntf

4 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Sure does and every second a cvnt is revealed. Sickening.

Being a Sikh, and all the sacrifices our ancestry did, yet we live with this crap, we should be ashamed of ourselves.   Our guru said we can only prosper with our own nation, go figure.