Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

On 01/06/2018 at 09:29, Finnegan said:

Not sure what's worse, the policemen beating the shit out of a twenty year old girl because they thought she'd had a drink on a beach or the mayor claiming she got what she deserved and the officers were doing their jobs. 

They shouldn't just be sacked, they should be imprisoned themselves for assault. That's ****ing vile. 

Just watched the whole chest cam footage and it just escalates from her doing a breathalyser one minute to them deciding to arrest and beat the crap out of her the next. 

It literally watches like an uneducated bully being embarrassed at being proven wrong and getting violent. Sick. 

It’s astonishing the Mayor has defended the actions if they have seen the chest cam footage, because it’s quite clear from the audible language used by the officers at that moment, they were acting without self control. 

Link if anyone needs one https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wildwood-new-jersey-body-camera-video-police-punching-woman-beach/

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

How many people like this are there around the Country.  Our intelligence services do a great job and there's so many caught with horrific plans. A museum ffs.

"The Home Office revealed that 12 Islamist and four extreme right-wing attack plots have been foiled since March, while MI5 and police are running more than 500 live operations involving roughly 3,000 “subjects of interest” at any one time.

More than 20,000 people who have previously been investigated could also pose a threat."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sajid-javid-mi5-counter-terror-plans-faster-tip-offs-suspicious-purchases-a8382041.html

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tuna said:

No idea what goes through someone's mind to even think about doing that in the circumstances. 

I don't think anything went through his mind, and that's the issue. The comment in the story is bang on - he's an automaton. I struggle to believe that someone can go through any sort of thought process and conclude that that's the right thing to do.

When I see something like that I don't even want to look at it

17 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

As a planet, we really have reached rock bottom haven't we?

Perhaps this is overly optimistic, but I'm of the opinion that there's actually less cvntish behaviour per few thousand folks than there was in the past, it's just that there's more people about in general and easy access to recording and broadcasting equipment means that people get to know more about what's going on in that regard than they used to.

Look at it this way: at least now (in the OECD countries, anyway) people other than rich white landowners can influence the political process, women aren't the property of their father or husband and those of different ethnicities are actually a whole person now rather than just 3/5 of one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Perhaps this is overly optimistic, but I'm of the opinion that there's actually less cvntish behaviour per few thousand folks than there was in the past, it's just that there's more people about in general and easy access to recording and broadcasting equipment means that people get to know more about what's going on in that regard than they used to.

Look at it this way: at least now (in the OECD countries, anyway) people other than rich white landowners can influence the political process, women aren't the property of their father or husband and those of different ethnicities are actually a whole person now rather than just 3/5 of one.

I think I recall recently reading that a study was done quite recently to analyse whether or not the world is a more violent place now and found that it's likely far less violent than it's ever been.

49 minutes ago, Bryn said:

I think I recall recently reading that a study was done quite recently to analyse whether or not the world is a more violent place now and found that it's likely far less violent than it's ever been.

If you look at violent incidents per capita I'd be pretty sure that's entirely true - even with better recording and prosecution methods used today that mean more crimes get sorted.

That's not to say that there aren't issues, though - methods of abusing power and control have just grown more sophisticated and elaborate than straight-up violence most of the time, is all.

15 hours ago, Tuna said:

No idea what goes through someone's mind to even think about doing that in the circumstances. 

Firstly,it is distastefull,brain dead Idiot...No!!!   wrong Word... Idiots make me laugh

Strange....why we See something wrong..

Photo journalists, do It all the while,since 1st camera was Sold! where they totally  ignore victims,

Accidents,war,Terror...Life!! Even  Prizes won .Now a Guy taking a Photo,of another taking a Photo,

Also with the victim in Shot...( Clever..:dunno:..)

That now famous/iconic Vietnam napalm-kids Photo.   Did He Stop to Help and Care for those Young Kids,

No..He kept on clicking....

The Word twat, doesnt do It /him and situation justice.  But Common place,and for me No difference,

Between him,and some/many proffesiional ,who Go Out to seek such moments.

Reuters,etc,etc

The cvnt that did this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-44380645

Woman, 100, dies after neck broken in Derby robbery

Zofija KaczanImage copyrightPA Image captionZofija Kaczan, 100, was a well-loved member of the community

A 100-year-old woman has died after suffering multiple injuries including a broken neck when her bag was stolen.

Zofija Kaczan was approached from behind and pushed to the ground in the Normanton area of Derby at about 08:45 BST on Monday 28 May.

Derbyshire Police previously thought her injuries were not life threatening and she was recovering.

A 39-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of robbery before she died and was released on Tuesday.

Det Ch Insp Darren De'ath, who is leading the investigation, said: "This crime is absolutely horrific.

"Mrs Kaczan was a well-loved member of the community and that she was targeted in this way is disgusting.

"There are people in Derby who know the person responsible for this crime and I would urge them to come forward with any information that can help bring those responsible to justice."

Det Ch Insp De'ath added: "We have a number of leads that we are pursuing and a post-mortem will take place to determine a cause of death."

Map of where the incident happenedImage copyrightGOOGLE Image captionZofija Kaczan was robbed near St Chad's Road and Empress Road, in Normanton, at about 08:45 BST on Monday 28 May Monika Zareba and Maria Wojtczak Image captionMonika Zareba and Maria Wojtczak said they cannot believe what happened to their 100-year-old friend

Mrs Kaczan died in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

She had been on her way to a Polish church just over a week before when she was attacked.

Her friends Monika Zareba and Maria Wojtczak said before she died: "You didn't think something like this could happen to old people.

"It shouldn't happen. We can't believe it... shocked."

green handbagImage copyrightDERBYSHIRE POLICE Image captionThe stolen handbag was found a few hundred yards away from the attack

Police had appealed for witnesses because Mrs Kaczan was not able to give a description of the person or people responsible.

Her green handbag was found dumped a few hundred yards away at the junction of Moore Street and Normanton Road.

A beige Seat Leon was seen in the area at the time of the attack and found abandoned two days later in a car park in Jackson Street, Stockbrook.

Police want to hear from anyone who may have information about the driver of the vehicle, or if they have CCTV or dash cam footage that shows the vehicle with registration plate SL02 KVZ.

3 minutes ago, Steven said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/billy-caldwell-medical-cannabis-epilepsy-marijuana-nhs-customs-confiscate-a8393401.html

These ***** in the Home Office. 300 seizures a day to zero. The Home Office reply is to allow him to die.

It's the Nasty Party in government.

All you need to know.

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

It's the Nasty Party in government.

All you need to know.

I thought the Tories were all about self-reliance and personal responsibility. I got that wriong. :huh: :unsure: :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, Steven said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/billy-caldwell-medical-cannabis-epilepsy-marijuana-nhs-customs-confiscate-a8393401.html

These ***** in the Home Office. 300 seizures a day to zero. The Home Office reply is to allow him to die.

It really is a ****ing stupid policy. You could almost agree with it if it was some backwater cure with no respectable medical evidence behind it.

Okay, so they are worried about the potential side effects, but how could the side effects possibly be worse than 300 ****ing seizures a day that will eventually kill the poor kid.