Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

19 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Being a Sikh, and all the sacrifices our ancestry did, yet we live with this crap, we should be ashamed of ourselves.   Our guru said we can only prosper with our own nation, go figure.

India has many issues and this stuff happens in all corners of india including in punjab etc. There is a cultural  issue in india with rape that needs to be addressed because its not okay whats happening there. 

Khalistan is a different beast in itself. Lets just say india will never let that happen.

Bro, let's not be defeatist, raise my kids with asperation.  If we believe then maybe one day it will happen.  I'm sure the Singh's under Ranjit Singh aluwalia, or other misl thought there freedom would never happen 

You and all Sikhs need to empower our children to make a change

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

India has many issues and this stuff happens in all corners of india including in punjab etc. There is a cultural  issue in india with rape that needs to be addressed because its not okay whats happening there. 

Khalistan is a different beast in itself. Lets just say india will never let that happen.

Bhramisnim Is what our forefathers faught against.  We empowred our women with a sword, to fight such a skurge

On 06/05/2018 at 09:55, NorthfieldsFox said:

When it comes down to it we are all Little more than animals in branded clothing 

You're wrong.

The simple fact is that animals don't behave in this way - this kind of depravity is a purely human trait.

7 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

My Hampster ate all his babies and tried to kill his wife 

If he’d got home from work and there was no meal waiting on the table ...   well ...  perfectly understandable ...     :yesyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe not out-and-out cvnts, but definitely stupid cvnts.

This family (including a woman holding an infant) decide to ignore the (almost so obvious, they're unwritten) rules of this safari park, and leave the safety of their car to get a "closer look" at a pack of WILD CHEETAHS, and are lucky to escape unscathed.  

So monumentally stupid it beggars belief. 

https://gfycat.com/GiganticFlawlessInganue

Edited by RoboFox

58 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

This family (including a woman holding an infant) decide to ignore the (almost so obvious, they're unwritten) rules of this safari park, and leave the safety of their car to get a "closer look" at a pack of WILD CHEETAHS, and are lucky to escape unscathed.  

No such thing as a pack of cheetahs...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Coalition, then.

Smarty-pants.

lol

Funnily enough, I learned that just this morning when I was looking for the collective noun for butterflies (the rather wonderful kaleidoscope, in case you are wondering).

• Haha 1

On 08/05/2018 at 01:38, urban.spaceman said:

Owen Jones again.

Yes, there is something about him. I'm not sure if it's his overly earnest youth or his sometimes naive over-simplification that niggles me but there's definitely something. That said, he's not at 'cvnt' status for me and I do think he can write - maybe he just needs some years behind him to hone his trade. I feel he might make a fine and objective journalist one day.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Can't remember now but he has the knack of just irking me when I least expect it, usually just the sound of his voice does it.

Agree. Loved it when he stormed off on sky news last year. Found it hilarious when he said to the prestenter 'you don't understand because your not gay'. An absolute ****. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CarbonVirtine said:

Yes, there is something about him. I'm not sure if it's his overly earnest youth or his sometimes naive over-simplification that niggles me but there's definitely something. That said, he's not at 'cvnt' status for me and I do think he can write - maybe he just needs some years behind him to hone his trade. I feel he might make a fine and objective journalist one day.

He could well be a decent journo; it's his farrrrrrrrr left stuff that lets him down and is the sort of behaviour that is putting me off the left - where I've been my entire life - altogether. He's so entrenched in his views but I can actually see him swinging in the opposite direction once his balls drop.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

the sort of behaviour that is putting me off the left - where I've been my entire life - altogether. 

Yep, I'm with that, entirely.

(Tbh - and with reference to Wookie's comment - I thought/assumed Jones was younger than 33 but then I've not thought to look it up. I guess he comes across as a bit 'preppy', a bit 6th form debating club if you know what I mean. Perhaps he's a bit more of a cvnt then ;) )

Edited by CarbonVirtine
typo

10 hours ago, RoboFox said:

They were never in any danger, Cheetahs are big pussies.

• Haha 1