Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

Just throw away the key. Better yet, ram it into his eye socket and then repeatedly up his anal cavity.

Glitter/Gadd has proved he is going to be an ongoing threat to children. Let him die inside.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/oct/09/gary-glitters-parole-hearing-will-take-place-in-private

1 hour ago, The Syrup said:

Wouldn't it be karma if the vehicle they used to carry this stuff hit a tree and rolled over into a ditch trapping those inside that then would have required cutting equipment and hydraulic kit to free them from the wreckage?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Don't be ridiculous.

GB News has employed Calvin Robinson, Laurence Fox and Dan Wootton/Martin Branning, so that's a pretty c**ty roster isn't it?

Mind you, they've sacked the first two and suspended the third so maybe that's partial redemption

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

GB News has employed Calvin Robinson, Laurence Fox and Dan Wootton/Martin Branning, so that's a pretty c**ty roster isn't it?

Mind you, they've sacked the first two and suspended the third so maybe that's partial redemption

Imagine being such a **** that GB News sack you lol

• Like 1

A mate who is part of this club put this up on his FB pages as he's in despair.

5 pitches destroyed, used by 13 teams aged 5-16 and run by volunteers.

Nicked literally everything they raised funds to buy.

We have issues with these types who live on a site in a nearby village but nothing is ever done about it and I fear the same with the ones that did this.

Have donated to their Go Fund Me page to help these guys out as it really boils my p*ss what travellers do and get away with.

https://www.teamgrassroots.co.uk/chairman-in-despair-as-pitches-are-destroyed-and-equipment-stolen/?fbclid=IwAR1Yl46z898KBXVw1DYRliUuMk-2_UjZusZTDme3cHSoURVlXegmpAwABmg

Edited by ElusiveEd
  • Sad 1

Kay Burley/Sky News. 

She just said “guess who’s going on tour again” then cut to OASIS PLAYING ROLL WITH IT and said nothing for 30 seconds, leading me to think they’d finally reconciled.

Then she confirmed that it was the 30th anniversary of Definitely Maybe next year (which Roll With It isn’t on) and Liam Gallagher was taking it on tour.

She sits on a throne of lies. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Kay Burley/Sky News. 

She just said “guess who’s going on tour again” then cut to OASIS PLAYING ROLL WITH IT and said nothing for 30 seconds, leading me to think they’d finally reconciled.

Then she confirmed that it was the 30th anniversary of Definitely Maybe next year (which Roll With It isn’t on) and Liam Gallagher was taking it on tour.

Have you seen her videos on Twitter, it's like watching Alan Partridge lol

• Haha 1

Kay Burley/Sky News. 

She drinks that yellow stuff in tins. She’s an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Have you seen her videos on Twitter, it's like watching Alan Partridge lol

'what about people booking holidays there?'

'that's pretty bad timing for them'

what a weird response from the guy, so nonchalant as if it's something trivial lol lol

• Haha 1

On 14/10/2023 at 08:43, ElusiveEd said:

A mate who is part of this club put this up on his FB pages as he's in despair.

5 pitches destroyed, used by 13 teams aged 5-16 and run by volunteers.

Nicked literally everything they raised funds to buy.

We have issues with these types who live on a site in a nearby village but nothing is ever done about it and I fear the same with the ones that did this.

Have donated to their Go Fund Me page to help these guys out as it really boils my p*ss what travellers do and get away with.

https://www.teamgrassroots.co.uk/chairman-in-despair-as-pitches-are-destroyed-and-equipment-stolen/?fbclid=IwAR1Yl46z898KBXVw1DYRliUuMk-2_UjZusZTDme3cHSoURVlXegmpAwABmg

Just made a small contribution, glad to see that they’re being well supported.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

'what about people booking holidays there?'

'that's pretty bad timing for them'

what a weird response from the guy, so nonchalant as if it's something trivial lol lol

I thought that on that one lol 

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

What did they do?

Parked there last weekend to use the Phoenix, which the Phoenix said I could do when their car park is full. Didn't realise it was only for 90 minutes, so had overstayed for 17 minutes. Got back in the car at 10.30 at night, after Lidl had been closed for half an hour and the car park was completely empty. This morning got a £90 parking fine (reduced to £45 with immediate payment). Just loathe the mean-spiritedness of it.

17 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Parked there last weekend to use the Phoenix, which the Phoenix said I could do when their car park is full. Didn't realise it was only for 90 minutes, so had overstayed for 17 minutes. Got back in the car at 10.30 at night, after Lidl had been closed for half an hour and the car park was completely empty. This morning got a £90 parking fine (reduced to £45 with immediate payment). Just loathe the mean-spiritedness of it.

Generous for a supermarket to let you use their car park for free for 1.5 hours whilst not even using the supermarket, don't think i've ever heard of that. Even then, you've not missed the cut off by a little bit, you've missed it by 20%!!! What do you expect!! Anyway, there's zero point screaming and swearing about it on a football forum, go through the process and appeal if you think you've been done. And if you win the appeal, tell us how you did it. #humanity #fighttogether

• Like 2

Unsurprised that the Phoenix gave you the wrong information. Staff are useless, unfortunately it’s a great venue and only one like it in the city.

4 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Generous for a supermarket to let you use their car park for free for 1.5 hours whilst not even using the supermarket, don't think i've ever heard of that. Even then, you've not missed the cut off by a little bit, you've missed it by 20%!!! What do you expect!! Anyway, there's zero point screaming and swearing about it on a football forum, go through the process and appeal if you think you've been done. And if you win the appeal, tell us how you did it. #humanity #fighttogether

Sorry, didn't realise you worked for Lidl

• Haha 2