Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 17:30, Filberts Treat said:

Sleeper tomorrow night at the O2 Leicester. Louise Werner, disposed of a few tissues to her back in the day.

Thought about going myself...costs me a fair bit in taxis so I pick and choose, sometimes I do wish I lived in the city instead of out in the sticks.....probably go to a gig every week then:), wouldn't really have to be a big fan.

Edited by purpleronnie

On 28/02/2018 at 10:31, purpleronnie said:

went to see Morrissey last night.

Only half a hall and that wasn't even sold out.

Good gig though.

Off to see him at Alexandra Palace tomorrow - really looking forward to it, but with a slight worry that comes with any Moz performance! 

18 hours ago, Line-X said:

Did you manage to get PJ tickets for this summer?

I can't make it, gutted, tbh I've seen them numerous times and I don't really like travelling to London or up north for gigs like I used to, I doubt they'll ever play round here though, so I guess I'll have to if I want to see them live again.

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Arctics in Sheffield is 100% happening in September - Catfish and the Bottlemen among the support acts which is a shame because they're absolute arse but they're easily avoidable.

Will 100% attend if so. 

Edited by Fox92

On 13/03/2018 at 19:40, HoustonFox said:

Off to see Lourde on Monday, more excited that Run The Jewels are supporting her! 

Houston music festival coming up soon too. Pretty good line up (always excited to see Beck) 

ibf18-900px-website-lineup-0213-364f8d71

Incubus was the first proper gig I ever went to (circa 2000) at Nottingham Ice Arena, to this day still the best gig I have ever been to, they were incredible. Unfortunately their last 3-4 albums have all been utter dogshit and they have pretty much turned their back on their old stuff and rarely play their classics at gigs anymore

18 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Arctics in Sheffield is 100% happening in September - Catfish and the Bottlemen among the support acts which is a shame because they're absolute arse but they're easily avoidable.

I like them, but couldn't not rep "absolute arse"

Edited by RonnieTodger

15 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Mate of a mate works for Island records in LDN man, CATB are set for it. Hillsborough Park, definitely happening and definitely them lot.

BUZZIN ! Heard it was meant to be in June but with my Mrs due to give birth then I would be struggling. September means it's back on the cards.