Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

1 hour ago, BrummieFOX said:

Was at Easy Life too. Cracking gig.

What did people think of the Morningside Arena as it was the first gig there?

Besides the queue getting in and at the bars it's a decent set up. Could definitely host larger crowds too which made me think the KP arena could should probably be bumped up from 6k to 8k if the Morningside can hold crowds of 3-5k semi-regularly.

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Besides the queue getting in and at the bars it's a decent set up. Could definitely host larger crowds too which made me think the KP arena could should probably be bumped up from 6k to 8k if the Morningside can hold crowds of 3-5k semi-regularly.

Yeh I did wonder whether the capacity was limited because of the size of the bar and toilets etc?

Only other downside I thought was the sound suffered a bit because of all the empty space behind the stage and the very high ceiling. 

• Like 2

On 13/12/2021 at 13:02, Leicester_Loyal said:

The Streets just cancelled their UK tour for January and February, absolutely gutted.

It's disappointing but  understandable.

Double or Triple jabbed if you have to stand in front of a few thousand, regardless of the checks on entrance,  singing right back at you every night. There's a good chance someone will pick it up and you're going to be cancelling dates anyway.

I hate to say it but I don't see how gigs can continue for the next couple of months.

We've had people at work with a "cold" producing negative lateral flows and then suddenly their symptoms worsen and they test positive. 

7 hours ago, filbertway said:

Last one of the year on thursday. The now traditional Christmas pilgramage to Sheffield for another Joe Carnall Jnr & Friends Christmas show.

Toyed with this. Didnt bother in the end but now wishing I was.

Seen he has said he will be playing a lot of ‘The Book Club’ stuff?

• 2 weeks later...