Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

21 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

TBF Le Bon's voice went about Live Aid, so we'll see.......

I thought they were very good, place was heaving though, couldnt move

• Like 2

Springsteen in Dublin next May. 

Finally after a painful experience of the Ticketmaster app crashing on ‘Sit tight we’re securing your tickets’ and having to go to the back of the queue.

• Like 3

On 27/05/2022 at 11:31, Livid said:

Springsteen in Dublin next May. 

Finally after a painful experience of the Ticketmaster app crashing on ‘Sit tight we’re securing your tickets’ and having to go to the back of the queue.

Also Springsteen at the Olymipiastadion in Munich  next July although I might give up the Dublin ticket due to the extortionate cost of accommodation, currently reserved £420 for two nights in a 3* hotel. 

I’ve loved  Springsteen for years but never seen him live due to no one else I know being interested and the cost. I decided during Covid that if he toured again I was going no matter what. I’m playing catch up! 

I was looking at dates in Hamburg and Düsseldorf this morning but couldn’t get the right tickets and the right price. 

Waiting for his UK shows to be announced now. 

3 hours ago, Livid said:

Also Springsteen at the Olymipiastadion in Munich  next July although I might give up the Dublin ticket due to the extortionate cost of accommodation, currently reserved £420 for two nights in a 3* hotel. 

I’ve loved  Springsteen for years but never seen him live due to no one else I know being interested and the cost. I decided during Covid that if he toured again I was going no matter what. I’m playing catch up! 

I was looking at dates in Hamburg and Düsseldorf this morning but couldn’t get the right tickets and the right price. 

Waiting for his UK shows to be announced now. 

So glad I travelled down to the o2 London in 2007 to see him and the E street band before the sad deaths of Clemons and Federici, not a fan of stadium gigs but if you haven't seen him before I wouldn't let that put you off.

• Like 2

Just came back from Primavera in Barcelona. In terms of the music, it was absolutely incredible. Beck, Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds (was balling my eyes out!), Pavement, Sharon van Etten, Beach House, Wet Leg,The National and Tame Impala just some of the highlights. The shit part of the week was my brother being attacked with a bike lock on his way back to the hotel and having his phone stolen. 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Dr Marco said:

Saw Cat Power last night in Bordeaux!

What a voice! 

She's on at BST Festival in July where I'm going to see Pearl Jam/Pixies, shall have to check her out. Listened to her years ago but can't remember much about her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

On a separate note. Beck is one of the best live artists I've ever seen and I wasn't even a big fan before seeing him. 

I always keep forgetting to add more of his albums to my collection, I absolutely loved sea change (highly recommended).

• Like 1

On 27/05/2022 at 12:05, Dr Marco said:

Hella Mega Tour in Paris in july

Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer

hate fall out boy but love early Green Day and early Weezer

Which one are you going to? 

I did try to get resale as I somehow missed the original run, but the prices were absolutely absurd.