Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

On 25/04/2022 at 13:19, Livid said:

Blondie at Nottingham Motorpoint a week on Thursday, have this niggling feeling that it clashes with something.........:jawdrop:

Seeing Blondie live 45 years ago would be one of the things that could have rivalled seeing us in a European semi-final..

There aren't many bands I'd love to have seen in their prime, but Blondie are one of them.

• Like 3

On 14/04/2022 at 12:49, irishfoxkev said:

X

OMG ...what a night.....from first note to the last absolutely awesome.....up there with best gigs I’ve seen.

so good contemplating heading to Belfast tonight but would mean missing the footie.

A must for Floyd fans....Lots of dates and venues in England including Nottingham and Leicester so no excuses for you not to see this amazing band led by a 78 year old legend 

Just wondering did anyone on here see them in DeMontfort Hall last night

On 24/04/2022 at 19:30, goody2028 said:

Tom Meighan at the o2 Leicester next Saturday. No idea what to expect. 

How was it? I saw Kasabian at de mont last October and it was great but I’ve seen clips from Toms Leeds gig last week and hearing those songs still with his voice is incredible. He is Kasabian.

kasavian with serge up front was ok. With Tom is just different gear

29 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

How was it? I saw Kasabian at de mont last October and it was great but I’ve seen clips from Toms Leeds gig last week and hearing those songs still with his voice is incredible. He is Kasabian.

kasavian with serge up front was ok. With Tom is just different gear

Was amazing. I’ve never seen the o2 academy so up for it. The kasabian songs were absolute class and his solo stuff sounded pretty good. He was getting pretty emotional throughout and could tell just how much it meant that Leicester would still turn up for him after all this. 
I was also at that gig in October thinking it was great but after Saturday night you can tell just how much they’re going to miss him on stage.

50 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Feeder at rock city tomorrow

I have a ticket also but going to be struggling to make it. Seen them 5 or 6 times and always been brilliant although I'm biased as they were my favourite band since the age of 13.

On 02/05/2022 at 22:37, Rain King said:

I have a ticket also but going to be struggling to make it. Seen them 5 or 6 times and always been brilliant although I'm biased as they were my favourite band since the age of 13.

Quality tonight. Great mix of set list. I haven’t seen them myself since V fest 2010!!!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Going to see Duran Duran at the O2 tonight, anybody know what time they came on stage last night as going to the game and wondering whether to go back home to Lutterworth or not afterwards.

Any help, intel on the timings greatly appreciated.

About 9pm so I would get there at 11pm.

• Like 1