Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

9 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Buying a jumper online for my sister for Xmas and and being rewarded with my targeted ads on here becoming a slideshow of all the scantily clad models whose outfits I clicked on for legitimate research purposes. :D 

haha, i let my housemate use my asos account in the summer and I still get adverts on every form of website I go on from asos telling me they know what bikini I want to look hot in the sun this summer. makes browsing things at work a bit sketchy sometimes though lol  

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

A variety of different shops in the heart of your town, saving me money on both car parking and fuel to get into Leicester town.

@Webbo, @SystonFox, did you know a new Specsavers is opening (replacing the old Santander bank)?

Yes I saw the poster on the hoardings last week. Doesn't affect me, I always go to Asda because the wife works there and I get a free eye test.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Remembering that the ancient Satnav I had nicked from my car the other day not only doesn't stick to the windscreen anymore and takes about 10 minutes to wake up, but boasts the voice of Ken Worthington (John Shuttleworth's sole agent and TV's 'Clarinet Man') which I downloaded and replaced the original one with

• 1 month later...

Apparently it's called pili multigemini, it's basically the result of numerous hairs growing from a single follicle.  There are no scientific records of it occurring in little bitches so that probably explains why you guys have never seen one before.

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Apparently it's called pili multigemini, it's basically the result of numerous hairs growing from a single follicle.  There are no scientific records of it occurring in little bitches so that probably explains why you guys have never seen one before.

werewolf.jpg.eff239bd40f82d5b645d062db36b93c2.jpg

On 17/03/2018 at 17:38, Carl the Llama said:

When you get a small irritation on your chin which when scratched produces one of those hairs about the thickness of 3 normal ones.  Heavenly.

When you yank one of those thick bristly hairs out, it's more satisfying than when you have a monster shit that only requires one wipe. Amazing stuff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...