Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

17 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I went for the eticket option. Will everyone who I got one for have to go through at the same time using my device? Never gone to a gig using eticket before.

Some gigs want the person on the ticket to be there, but it depends on the gig. I've only ever seen it enforced once by one steward, but another let him through in a different section. The tickets should come seperate.

Just use the excuse he's gone home ill or he's got too drunk and disappeared or something, what can they do then:yesyes:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Some gigs want the person on the ticket to be there, but it depends on the gig. I've only ever seen it enforced once by one steward, but another let him through in a different section. The tickets should come seperate.

Just use the excuse he's gone home ill or he's got too drunk and disappeared or something, what can they do then:yesyes:

Oh yeah, I was just curious more than anything. They're all in my name but was more a case of wondering whether we'd all be fvcked if my battery died on the day or something.

1 minute ago, Filbert_Ross said:

They’ll be shitloads of spares knocking about nearer the time. Don’t bother with any of these rip off sites 

People are going for them though, it's crazy. One kid on twitter selling 8 for £140 each and people are going for them?!  

35 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

They’ll be shitloads of spares knocking about nearer the time. Don’t bother with any of these rip off sites 

100% this,

My mate got 4 for the VP gig for £25 each two days before and this was off one of the rip off sites.

At the KP I went to the Saturday gig and while having a pre gig pint in the local hero I bought 2 for £20 each for the sunday. Lots of peoples plans change and when you are talking 50k there will be plenty.

39 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Absolutely, just have to be patient. People will be desperately paying 2x the price at the moment, but in the build up there are always people looking to get rid. I remember there were loads floating about at face value in the run up to their last one at Vicky Park

It was mentioned on Radio Leicester recently that everyone in Leicester has probably got some sort of link to a member of the band in some way or another (6 degrees of separation)

Anyone here aware of such links you have to the band yourself?

• Like 1