Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

22 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

@Strokes works for the currant bun 🤣🤣🤣

I heard a while back but thought it was bullshit until he quit/was sacked by the band. Then I spoke to who told me and he said he is up in court tomorrow, that’s why he was out.

Its a shame, I’ve met Tom a few times, he is a decent lad and this definitely not in his character or nature. He is very troubled though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

I heard a while back but thought it was bullshit until he quit/was sacked by the band. Then I spoke to who told me and he said he is up in court tomorrow, that’s why he was out.

Its a shame, I’ve met Tom a few times, he is a decent lad and this definitely not in his character or nature. He is very troubled though.

Met him once was ****ing sound man sat with 5 lads he never met before none of us at all connected to him we were  just having a beer and talking shit in a decent Boozer in Camden was 12.15pm and him and his 2 mates were drinking mojitos totally blasted and yet so so sober, bought us a round funny thing was he was yacking on about pubs in brauny gate and how he loved the vibe when he was young, random half hour but never forget how sound he was, he had a table booked for lunch for 10 People at 2.30 and he had no idea who was turning up, always wondered If he actually made it to lunch, made an amazing weekend in london absolutely Brilliant the other lad with him was called Nick was sound as well 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Met him once was ****ing sound man sat with 5 lads he never met before none of us at all connected to him we were  just having a beer and talking shit in a decent Boozer in Camden was 12.15pm and him and his 2 mates were drinking mojitos totally blasted and yet so so sober, bought us a round funny thing was he was yacking on about pubs in brauny gate and how he loved the vibe when he was young, random half hour but never forget how sound he was, he had a table booked for lunch for 10 People at 2.30 and he had no idea who was turning up, always wondered If he actually made it to lunch, made an amazing weekend in london absolutely Brilliant the other lad with him was called Nick was sound as well 

Honestly mate I bet that’s typical of most people encounters with him.

• Like 1

Yeah I met him at Brighton away, he was a bit paranoid and clearly off his tits but he was surprisingly sound. Was glad to chat with us and didn’t seem to want to spend time with his hangers on (one of whom is a massive bellend) 

12 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

With respect mate. You can't really know his true character or nature from meeting him a few times. I've also met him a couple of times and always thought he was brilliant But that doesn't mean he's not a completly different bloke when he's at home with his his other half.

What I'm trying to say is just because someone is sound down the pub doesn't mean they aren't a rapist or Peado or domestic abuser on the sly. Tom is obviously innocent until proven guilty and I hope it's not true as I've always been a fan but the fact that people think he's a sound bloke bares absolutely no relation to his innocent or guilt.

Is this a confession?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

There's so much wrong with this.

If it was to do with his mental health then even those closest to him might not know if he has any issues, let alone a ****ing radio presenter he's met a few times and at a push sends a text now and again.

But its just Stringer being his sycophantic self and showing everyone he knows the frontman to Leicester's biggest band.

Stringer is a Narcissist, and his personality issues around that are very obvious in his posts and behaviour, remember the  commentary on the funeral... dear god it was excruciating to listen to 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Stringer is a Narcissist, and his personality issues around that are very obvious in his posts and behaviour, remember the  commentary on the funeral... dear god it was excruciating to listen to 

He certainly likes to make everything about him.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

The funeral stuff was awful. Making it all about him then once back from Thailand pushing it to win broadcasting awards.

• Like 1