Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

You guys looking on community.manutd? Why the fvck is their forums posts newest at the top of the thread? Baffling, seems as far as forums go we're definitely the best in the league.

Bloody annoying that, you have to click the oldest to newest button. Worked fine until I went onto the next page. It went back to newest to oldest so I clicked the button again and found myself in a different thread with posts dating back years. WTF?

konch is in the premier league FF dream team this week

costa 17

speroni 15

di maria 14

pellé / herrera / wilshire 13

baines 12

KONCH  / bertrand 11

fabregas / eriksen 10

well done konch

I find it strange, that after being very average last year, he is now playing so very well. He obviously has the ability, so was  playing in the Championship, more to do with his mind set? I just wonder.

I find it strange, that after being very average last year, he is now playing so very well. He obviously has the ability, so was playing in the Championship, more to do with his mind set? I just wonder.

I think Konch was unfairly maligned last year. He was getting rave reviews at the start of the season, then after Jeff's run in the team he took a couple of games to re-acclimatise and then didn't do much wrong IMO.

His main problem last year was that he wasn't Schlupp. People had been excited to have so much attacking threat and pace up the left that they only saw Konch's shortcomings. When you're winning every week, the left back misplacing a pass seems of massive importance. Now we're in a league that requires a bit more defensive nous, he's really shining, helped a bit by playing in a system that rewards crosses and diagonal balls! Long may it continue.

• Like 1

I find it strange, that after being very average last year, he is now playing so very well. He obviously has the ability, so was playing in the Championship, more to do with his mind set? I just wonder.

Last year as we were a cut above and we were more attacking so the full backs would have been involved more in the attacking play. Whereas now with the games we've played we've been defending more so Konch hasn't had to get up and down as much and defensively he's sound.

When we play the likes of Burnley, QPR etc at home I'd probably be more inclined to play Schluup at left back as we'll be attacking more.

Good piece? The level of sports journalism in this country is an absolute fvcking joke.

Well I think, I THINK, that maybe he was just being a tiny bit tongue-in-cheek seeing as the article is obviously completely biased and predicts that the Club will be competing with the best and become 'enormous'.

Just a wild theory.

Reasonably balanced article (ie, not as blindly biased as most) here: http://thefaithfulmufc.com/2014/09/17/leicester-city-vs-manchester-united-preview-predicted-starting-team-score/. He's predicted 1-3 to United, like a few people on here. Probably realistic, although I am hoping for another hard-fought draw.

Reasonably balanced article (ie, not as blindly biased as most) here: http://thefaithfulmufc.com/2014/09/17/leicester-city-vs-manchester-united-preview-predicted-starting-team-score/. He's predicted 1-3 to United, like a few people on here. Probably realistic, although I am hoping for another hard-fought draw.

Actually that was quite a good read and despite the prediction really very positive about us...Im guessing the numbers of ex Manu players might help...but complimentary all the same

So...A friend of mine who is a F**est fan tells me that they are desperate to get Andy King.

Would never happen but he seems confident that he would go. "BoIIocks!" I told him but secretly, I'm a bit agitated.

Thanks for sharing this nonsense.

A friend of mine is desperate for Barnsley to sign Ronaldo.

Love how Ed Chamberlin writes in the exact same style as he presents. lol

'What a week for Scotland'

I'll give 11/10 on him saying 'What a week for Man City... Trips to Arsenal and Bayern and now they host Chelsea' to open up their coverage on Sunday.

• Like 1

He was consistent last year. Personally say over the season he averaged about a 7.

He's never gonna set the work alight but he brings a lot more to the team than people give him credit for.

• Like 1