Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

"I know everything about their team," states van Gaal. "About individual players, substitutes, the atmosphere, everything."

LvG: "I always prepare for matches very thoroughly. I have four books about the games Leicester have played already."

lol - He has no idea what GTF is having for breakfast right now.

• Like 1

"I know everything about their team," states van Gaal. "About individual players, substitutes, the atmosphere, everything."

LvG: "I always prepare for matches very thoroughly. I have four books about the games Leicester have played already."

We already knew you had a superior squad, but apparently you know everything there is to know about our team as well?

No pressure then, Louis.  ;)

I wonder if he'll have 5 books on the next team they play? Could end up with a shed load of books by the end of the season.

"I always prepare for matches very thoroughly," added the boss. "I have four books about the games Leicester have played already, including the one they lost against a smaller club [shrewsbury in the Capital One Cup]. I know everything about the team, about their individual players, about the subs who can come into the game, even the atmosphere in the stadium and how they kick the first kick of the match. Everything."

He's got 5 matches squeezed into 4 books.

Does each match take up 80% of a book?

Do 2 matches share the biggest book?

Does he have 4 books and a very large pamphlet?

This is bothering me quite a lot.

I’ve been impressed with Leicester all season long. They hung on very well against Stoke last week, although I do feel that Stoke should have taken something from that game. However, I don’t see them taking anything from this one because Man United are starting to get on a roll. They are the team to watch this year because they’ll concede goals and score goals – and Leicester are the same. This should be an entertaining game.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-3

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/15205/9476533/paul-mersons-premier-league-predictions-round-five

Haha! Fvck you, Paul. How does it feel, Paul? Roll, my arse.

• Like 3

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/2h1aaf/post_match_thread_manchester_united_vs_leicester/

[–]red_devil45Beckham 15 points

31 minutes ago

Gave them two goals and created the other two by denting our confidence. Man of the ****ing match

lol Bless their cotton socks.

Edited by Carl the Llama

Oh my god, just read the Reddit. It seems not one of them can accept that we were just a class act in the 2nd half. It seems they all think the first penalty was pivotal but they were still in the lead after it - if Man Utd were as good as they all think, they'd have run down the clock or gone for our throats. Instead they dipped slightly when it was clear we were upping the game and you'll pay for that!

Leicester and Vardy the two top trending topics in the world right now on Twitter.

We are massive!!!!!

Some of the Utd comments on Vards are just hysterical. One described him during his interview as looking like second in command for EDL ! Along with Rooney -the most overrated player to ever pull on an England shirt - having a hissy-fit, this day just keeps getting better.
  • Like 1