Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Why are so many of us being upset by not being validated by other teams fans?

Of course they are going to underate us. Just how they underestimated the other promoted teams.

We don't need their respect or validation. We know we have a good team, just concentrate on supporting them and the pundits/fellow fans will continue to eat their words as the season progresses.

Just remember we are riding a wave right now, we are one bad performance (which can happen sometimes) away from their opinions being justified too.

Deutsch ManU Fanatiker red7 in ignorance shocker:

hope we dont get carried away with that result against QPR. Leicester, as much as I hate those plastic clubs, enjoy a good start to the season.

don't they have an asian suggar daddy who bought them back into the PL? They won't be here if they still were a serious and fair working football club.

maybe its a bit harsh for them, far from beeing at same level of cheating than the most famous $hitty and Chel$hit but still no more considered a football club

Both, the Glazer story is not different in the way that we are no more a football club. We are a money milking machine for some american bastards. The difference is they are cheating on us solely, while others owner who pump their own money in the market are cheating every football fan.

both modells have to be seen as cancer in football and should be erased. I know that will never happen but still I hate all peolpe who do think football doesn't belong to the fans but to those who have money to waste.

Look also at Cardiff, whta the hell do those fans have to bare with their fecking owner! It's a disgrace or Coventry another example where fans are the victims!

nice to hear some inside knowledge and that some owners seem to use their brain. Questions remains about where the money comes from that bought the training facilities. The only good thing with that could be that it proves good for the youth of english talent if not the same owners like at shitty waste english talent in the first team. The transfer activity after the initial spending spree really looks ok, but that's only one aspect of the judgement. Still, in a perfect world football belongs in the hands of fans and not owners from abroad.

We can only hope for all foxes supporters that Vichai doesn't ruin the soul of the club or the game itself like at the big plastic clubs

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/leicester-city-vs-manchester-united.10/discussion?page=4

Deutsch ManU Fanatiker red7 in ignorance shocker:

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/leicester-city-vs-manchester-united.10/discussion?page=4

His second comment is brilliant, considering we were penalty kicks from Wembley in 2010 with a squad put together cheaply under Leicester fan Milan.

He makes it sound like we were some fourth division club going nowhere until Top came along and pumped billions into it.

Edited by Corky

I think that's the worst insult you could have made about any Stoke fan haha. The last thing we want is to be spoken in the same breath as Arsenal fans who have consistently wound us up ever since Ramsey's injury. Still, we'll see come the end of the season, if we're still the worst then that's an accolade in itself I guess :D

The same Aaron Ramsey that for some bizarre reason gets booed at the Britannia for Shawcross' howler of a tackle?

If you ignore the utter melts from London who couldn't point to Old Trafford on a map, the majority of Yanited fans are actually knowledgeable about their football and passionate. You won't find half as many comments that are anything like as idiot as those on Oatcake.

If you ignore the utter melts from London who couldn't point to Old Trafford on a map, the majority of Yanited fans are actually knowledgeable about their football and passionate. You won't find half as many comments that are anything like as idiot as those on Oatcake.

well idiot

You've conducted yourself very well on here. Yes, there are some proper muppets over on oatcake, but there's a lot of reasonable people over there too. To be quite frank, I doubt the percentage is any different to whatever we have over here. For some reason, people get all uppity when Stoke call our team shit, but they're happy to do the same themselves.

Then again, I have a soft spot for Stoke.

I agree, and  according to all the various newspaper reports I have read, Stoke deserved at least a point. Still, that's football.

I agree, and according to all the various newspaper reports I have read, Stoke deserved at least a point. Still, that's football.

They did in a sense although I'm a firm believer that you get what you deserve in games. They weren't clinical enough up front and switched off in defence for our goal. They didn't pepper our goal throughout and very rarely got in behind us. Perfect away performance by us

All forums have divs like red7

He's not a relative by the way lol

lol Edited by foxfanazer

konch is in the premier league FF dream team this week

costa 17

speroni 15

di maria 14

pellé / herrera / wilshire 13

baines 12

KONCH  / bertrand 11

fabregas / eriksen 10

well done konch