Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

They've not boycotted the local media though. Manager and players are willing to speak to Radio Leicester; they just to object to one person, for a variety of reasons.

Actually you are right there. But there are plenty of people I come across through work and can't stand but I can't simply choose not to engage with them. It's unprofessional and would probably end in me losing my job. if only I had been an average ability footballer...

Actually you are right there. But there are plenty of people I come across through work and can't stand but I can't simply choose not to engage with them. It's unprofessional and would probably end in me losing my job. if only I had been an average ability footballer...

I take your point but, unlike politicians, managers and players can (rightly or wrongly) pick and choose who they speak to, unless it's a Premier League requirement. And there's no PL requirement for LCFC to provide 1-on-1 post match interviews to non-rights holders. That said, LCFC are willing to give RL 1-on-1 post match interviews. RL choose not to exercise that option, which of course is their right.

I noticed Drinkwater never did any interviews last season but put it down to him not liking the limelight. Maybe he'd already boycotted stringer?

It was definetely to do with Stringer. Can't remember the exact reason but I know there was some sort of altercation (someone will probably remind us)

Drinky always did interviews with sky after a game so was certainly not a limelight problem lol

• Like 1

It was definetely to do with Stringer. Can't remember the exact reason but I know there was some sort of altercation (someone will probably remind us)

Drinky always did interviews with sky after a game so was certainly not a limelight problem lol

Sky just used to shove a camera in his face. If he had a choice im sure he would have told them to ****  off as well!

Drinky just seems very quiet and a bit shy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good I hope they do not.

With Stringers performances as a reporter if he was a footballer he would be lucky to get a kick about with his mates after work.

I really do fail to see why the BBC has done nothing about this.

In any other job if you insulted or abused people like stringer has you would be sacked.

He has his own agenda and thats all he is bothered about.

That fourth line, Sylo, made me laugh. You mean, like a football manager.  lol

How are you keeping, buddy?

• 4 weeks later...