Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

5 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Absolute tosh it is on Monday night programme now. 

Not even a phone in any more just Stringer cunting about and making stupid jokes.. 

Said it in another thread earlier on today I've stopped listening to Radio Leicester nowdays. 

It used to be good listening in on a Monday discussing the weekends result, getting fans thoughts and opinions. 

Nowdays it's just 50 minutes listening to Stringer giggling and acting like a 12 year old. It used to be even worse when Jason Bourne was with him.

5 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Then switch over to 5 live and listen to the excellent Mark Chapman being the host .... the gulf in quality

With all due respect that's why stringer will always be on nothing more than a shitty local station the guy is a clown

On 08/01/2016 at 14:15, Detroit Blues said:

So Stringer and Birchy were talking about De Vries before he came on the air and Birchy said "he was a big boy back then, I wonder what he looks like now?"

De Vries must have heard what he said because when he came on the air and he was joking with Birchy, and what I thought i heard him say was "I was big back then but now I'm fat as F***." They bleeped it out on the podcast so I'm not sure if they caught it live on the air or not. Stringer freaked out and made him apologize, which i thought was a bit of an overreaction. 

When it happened I thought it was pretty funny lol

Hahaha 

But its hardly going to be a quality presentation being on local radio. Stringer thinks he's bigger than his boots for sure but I listen to commentary only and accept that its local radio. 

If you ask me, the BBC should be done away with but that's a different argument altogether.

Rather embarrassing edition today.

A football talk show that circles all around the main moderator who comes across as a teenager, spiced up by silly guessing games and poems.

On a football talk show.

Fans?

Discussion of football?

All suffering. And so is the standard of radio.

54 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Said it in another thread earlier on today I've stopped listening to Radio Leicester nowdays. 

It used to be good listening in on a Monday discussing the weekends result, getting fans thoughts and opinions. 

Nowdays it's just 50 minutes listening to Stringer giggling and acting like a 12 year old. It used to be even worse when Jason Bourne was with him.

Agree with all this. 

I don't listen to RL much any more either. Absolutely can't stand Stringer. His general tone and voice just gets on my tits. Stupid jokes and comments before laughing like a spoilt little brat. 

Get the feeling he loves himself as well. Especially when doing the live Facebook videos.

Some of the topics and stuff spoken about is just ridiculous too. Asking to make a rhyme tonight apparently.... 

And people really criticise Np during the period he didn't want to speak to this absolute clown 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Then switch over to 5 live and listen to the excellent Mark Chapman being the host .... the gulf in quality

At least Stringer spends a bit of time talking about something other than the bloody "Big 6". Radio 5 is now as bad as TalkSport in that respect. Even the season we won the league, Chapman's Monday Night Show was almost exclusively dedicated to why the big clubs weren't doing better. 

I'm usually driving home; so often listen and have done for an age. What's croggeh? Listen to Thursdays too. One of the best benefits of Premier League is less Stringer is needed.

On a side note everytime Leicester is mentioned on Talk Sport breakfast Alan Brazil changes the subject immediately?? 

1 hour ago, Great Boos Up said:

I'm usually driving home; so often listen and have done for an age. What's croggeh? Listen to Thursdays too. One of the best benefits of Premier League is less Stringer is needed.

On a side note everytime Leicester is mentioned on Talk Sport breakfast Alan Brazil changes the subject immediately?? 

A ‘croggeh’ is pure Leicester dialect meaning to give a lift to a second person on a bicycle (a corruption of ‘crossbar’, I believe).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Did anyone used to listen to Century Fm on every weeknight?

It was quite Forest biased but Darren Fletcher was a great host and they had the Birch on most Thursday nights. 

I used to phone in to Fletch and Birtles quite regularly back in the day. There was often good banter between us, Forest and Derby fans and it did get a bit spicy on occasion. I do miss our local rivalries a bit actually.

The problem with Stringer is he's the anchor but tries to play the pundit/expert. He isn't an ex-pro, so has no respect, and is too goofy to be the anchor, who's job should be to ask the questions and set the tone. Stringer is just a c**t basically.