Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

If ever there was a day for this thread..........unbeaten at home, no goals conceded in CL, a team just having a bad patch away from home in PL because of immense psychological pressure...........let's roar them on tonight and help them re-ignite the fire!

cwwwommmmmmon leeessssttttttahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are still an amazing team. We just have priorities in different areas to the prem. We do need to be careful but I'm confident we can pick up prem form too and finish top half. I would be happy with doing well in champs league and finishing 6th tbh. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Time to give this a whirl for some positivity?  

Here's hoping... 

I will always support our great club.

But after the premier league so far and tonight its getting harder to support our players.

In the great escape I was confident we would stay up. As long as we were still InTouch after the spuds game I knew we could do it.

But sorry even this early in the season im not sure this lot can.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2012 at 14:03, foxhateram said:

Head up gang. Only optimism allowed in here. I know the dream is slowly becoming an impossibility but it certainly ain't that yet!

Heads up. Let's post the positives.

Drinky looks good, Marshall will be good, nuge is scoring, becks is scoring, Morgan looks solid.

We just need to win two on the bounce then we will fly. We just need to go on a run. It's still do able. Come on you foxes!

Heads up gang. Join the optimism. :).

Bumping this thread because this thread (and the Man City vs Leicester 1-3 match thread) are my favourite ever threads on Foxes Talk!

Reasons to be optimistic in 2017:

- We are going to Sevilla to see the Foxes play in the last 16 of the Champions League!

- Claudio has shown he's willing to try systems other than 4-4-2, and those systems have shown potential themselves.

- The emergence of Ben Chilwell.

- Demari Gray has started the last two games and will get a longer run in the team with Mahrez away.

- A potential midfield beast in Wilfred Ndidi will be joining soon to patch up the Kante sized hole left in Midfield.

- Our owners continue to be fabulous in looking after our club and fans.

- Amartey, Gray, Chilwell Musa, Ndidi are all under the age of 24 and are in and around the first team. If Kaputska ever gets a game, you can add another one to that list!

- We are still the CHAMPIONS for another 5 months at least :).

• Like 1