Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

• 1 month later...

Bump. I think we're gonna pull through this season. Genuinely, as difficult as it has been and as poor as we've looked at times that first 40 mins against United looked much much better.

We definitely have quality to get ourselves out of it, and crucially it looked like the fight was back too! Ndidi had one of best midfielders in the world in his pocket last week.

2017 is turning into one hell of a roller coaster but then again that's why I love this club so much. Beats supporting spineless dull same-old-season-after-same-old-season Arsenal any day.

• Like 4

I'll get on the bus too...even if we lose to Derby tonight, it will be tactical to give us better chances of pulling clear of the Drop Zone, be nice to see us with a full complement of Players to pick the team from for the Swansea game.

• Like 1

Like many others I've watched out foxes week in week out and they've looked helpless.  It even stopped making me angry and instead sad & ready that they look lost and that I  as a fan cannot do anything to help them.

however this morning for the 1 st time I reminded myself that we are leicester and Leicester always do things the hard way.  It's in the 11th hour or deaths door whatever you wanna call it is when the fight, the character, the quality & the optimism returns to us.

the fact we are in this position down but not out barely and we have a HOME game against our bitter RIVALS who think they can take advantage of a wounded bear.  Well beware derby of what you might awaken.  We may look back at the end of this season and say thank you for shocking us out if our coma!  A resounding win today will send shivers all the way to Wales.  Another win on the bounce against fellow scrapers Swansea at the weekend and all of a sudden the sense of belief and confidence will return and the great escape part 2 will be on.

(of course if we lose both games than its all over)

so cmon you foxes and do it for us one more time!!

6 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

I think the statement yesterday will help settle the camp. All this media speculation about Kante then Cluadio has been poisonous. I hope now we can kick on and crank it up. :)  

I think you may be right. Just have a funny feeling that tonight may be the pivotal moment that sparks our resurgence. Good performance tonight and a win on Sunday and we're laughing