Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Newcastle up to 7th after their win today. If that doesn't give you optimism I don't know what does.

Madness. That Perez sounds a decent buy.

Just goes to show how quickly a few good results can transform a team's placing in this league.

Edited by CloudFox

I'm always up a for a bit of optimism so here's my take on recent events.

Yes we've only took 1 point from 15, not scored in four and in all honesty haven't really looked liked scoring. However with the dismal performances and results we find ourselves in the bottom three by one goal. A win at home against Sunderland could see us over take them and be 14th in the table going into the game against QPR away.

Also from the last four games we've played, other than WBA at home which we should be looking to win, and only lost because of a freak own goal we had three very tough away fixtures at Southampton, Swansea and Newcastle. A side who have shown they are a good Premier League side over the last couple of weeks, and all three are in great form at the minute, so we were always going to be under dogs in these games. But we expected to put up more of a fight and look more of a threat than we did.

It can be argued Pearson has got it tactically wrong in the last few games, and the likes of Mahrez and Knockaert should have got game time. But he and the club have two weeks to reassess, forget about the last few games and sort it out for when Sunderland come to the KP Stadium.

The team have proved at the start of the season what they can achieve and the players, the team and management need to start believing again and shut the pessimists and Pearson out brigade up for a while.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

vince-mcmahon-walk.gif?w=500

Me stepping off the optimistic bus at Villa Park on Sunday

Let's fvcking 'ave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha that's brilliant, really made me chuckle!

vince-mcmahon-walk.gif?w=500

Me stepping off the optimistic bus at Villa Park on Sunday

Let's fvcking 'ave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha that's brilliant, really made me chuckle!