Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

I am happy to have been on the bus and patient from the start and look where believing can get you. Thanks to Nige for getting us to this season. Thanks to Claudia for proving me wrong ( when I wasn't sure what to think, bit believed in the players). What happens from here. I am proud to be a Leicester fan. Competing in the league and some so many of our players playing at international level. Amazing time to support this great club!

SNN0501B_620_2148986a.jpg?

• Like 1

You put that on a high-quality print and im buying it, title or not.

Sorry I forgot about this. Have it for free mate, I do these things for my own and FT general public's amusement. Just PM me what size/format you need and I'll send you a link to pdf file so you could go to printer's and have it printed.

If you really want to pay, give your quids to FT when/if they do a fund-raiser so the forum stays free :)

I don't know how much time you spent on that but consider it time well-invested. That is a masterpiece  lol

:D Glad you like it, took me a bit over an hour I think. That other one took more time actually:

getdvdcov_swswnaa.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry I forgot about this. Have it for free mate, I do these things for my own and FT general public's amusement. Just PM me what size/format you need and I'll send you a link to pdf file so you could go to printer's and have it printed.

If you really want to pay, give your quids to FT when/if they do a fund-raiser so the forum stays free :)

:D Glad you like it, took me a bit over an hour I think. That other one took more time actually:

The bus one i liked but the escape to victory is brilliant!!

Take a bow sir!! :thumbup:

Edited by Jacnah

The bus one i liked but the escape to victory is brilliant!!

Take a bow sir!! :thumbup:

Thank you! Just a slight reworking of the original film poster ;) (will do a wallpaper out of it sometime later when I have more time on my hands and share it with you guys)

Edited by Chester Dontlie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dilly ding, dilly dong, dilly ding, dilly dong. .... 2 3 4. We're all going on a European tour, a European tour, a European tour!

Let's start partying right now because whatever happens from here. We will all stand proud of our Leicester boys, after this bloody incredible season!

King Richard we salute we!

Dilly ding, dilly dong, dilly ding, dilly dong.

I guess this thread has captured the ups and downs over the last few years and helps us to realise just how massive thus achievement has been. Just to be where we are.

Cus we are the Leicester, the Leicester, the Leicester and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it. Woooooooooooaaahhhh, woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

One of the worst pieces of 'music' I've ever heard. If we do it today I'll put it on the jukebox 3 times and may get arrested.

Haha worse a bit far but it is trash! Haha. I've just spent ages reading thus thread from beginning to end. It made me chuckle so much! I feel prepared for the big day now!

Oh and I'd like to take this opportunity to say. I told you all so. :P