Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woooooooh it's a party bus now! 3 points clear of man city and man United. Dreamland. Random people are talking about us all over the streets you hear leicester. Even in Exeter today people were talking about us, vardy and mahrez. I never thought this would happen this season.

Woooooooh it's a party bus now! 3 points clear of man city and man United. Dreamland. Random people are talking about us all over the streets you hear leicester. Even in Exeter today people were talking about us, vardy and mahrez. I never thought this would happen this season.

It's just incredible isn't it? I had people crossing over fairways on the golf course to come and have a chat with me this morning to tell me how impressed they are with us this season. I've had more texts and Facebook message from fans of other teams this season than the previous 10 seasons combined. Even clients and suppliers are putting footnotes on their emails to me about how great Leicester are. Truly amazing times - I could get used to all this stardom!

It's just incredible isn't it? I had people crossing over fairways on the golf course to come and have a chat with me this morning to tell me how impressed they are with us this season. I've had more texts and Facebook message from fans of other teams this season than the previous 10 seasons combined. Even clients and suppliers are putting footnotes on their emails to me about how great Leicester are. Truly amazing times - I could get used to all this stardom!

It truly is. children at school where I work are also talking to me about my team. Normally I get oh you support leicester and they walk away. But this season they won't stop talking about leicester. I go out to play football for a bit with them and they stop their game to talk about vardy. Everytime I score they shout vardy! lol it's brillient. I feel like some kind of superstar.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am happy to have been on the bus and patient from the start and look where believing can get you. Thanks to Nige for getting us to this season. Thanks to Claudio for proving me wrong ( when I wasn't sure what to think, bit believed in the players). What happens from here. I am proud to be a Leicester fan. Competing in the league and some so many of our players playing at international level. Amazing time to support this great club!

Edited by foxhateram