Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I'm optimistic- found this on my flight back from china overnight to take care of the last hour - happy times (and yes, I got hay fever again)

IMG_5956.thumb.JPG.200910893290b04d9bc7c3206946eefc.JPG

Beauty!  That, the Everton game and the Ohio State Buckeyes championship game are the only three "do not erase" recordings on our DVR.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlueBrett

We're going to have a great season I can feel it. Wherever we end up finishing this group is going to entertain us for sure.

Anticipation building steadily by the hour now :scarf:

Yay someone added the apostrophe. Now can someone capitalise the F in Foxhateram?  

Think this season is going to be interesting. We are somewhat in transistion right now. Great to see us bringing in some young talent, but I think we may have to wait a few years for it all to click again. 

None the less a cup run and mid table would be perfect for me. Bringing in and bedding that talent into the premier league, ready for a big push again in a few years. Great to see us building for the future again, rather than trashing what made us successful in the first place.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...