Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Tyrion, hated by his family but rich and clever and he keeps on surviving battles whilst early on, he was drinking and whoring his way through Westeros

Least, hmm the crazy kid who was still sucking on his mothers tits in the Eyrie, cant remember his name.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

You said cersei the character you’d most like to be. If you had to choose the least character to be in the show who would it be

Aha i undertstand now (sorry) I like Cersei cuz she is a strong independent woman lol.. But i also like the actress too so perhaps a bit bias. I also love Arya, i think she will have a very important part in the final season and has grown excellently into her character.

As for the one i'd least like to be it would probably be the guy with no balls (like literally) i hate that guy. I also dont like wreak (spell check) he reminds me of Mahrez :ph34r: 

There are so many likeable characters in the show, for their own reasons. I like Samwell he is so adorable (unpopular maybe) Dany as she is so hot and has great hair, Jamie Lannister is probably the hottest :D 

17 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Aha i undertstand now (sorry) I like Cersei cuz she is a strong independent woman lol.. But i also like the actress too so perhaps a bit bias. I also love Arya, i think she will have a very important part in the final season and has grown excellently into her character.

As for the one i'd least like to be it would probably be the guy with no balls (like literally) i hate that guy. I also dont like wreak (spell check) he reminds me of Mahrez :ph34r: 

There are so many likeable characters in the show, for their own reasons. I like Samwell he is so adorable (unpopular maybe) Dany as she is so hot and has great hair, Jamie Lannister is probably the hottest :D 

Agree dany is hot. I disagree on Theon/reek he did what he thought was best for his family and suffered the consequences. I hope he sees the series out but I doubt it. Also like Sam. 

56 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Agree dany is hot. I disagree on Theon/reek he did what he thought was best for his family and suffered the consequences. I hope he sees the series out but I doubt it. Also like Sam. 

You seem like you’re way more in deep than me, so I’ll ask you this....

Guy at work told me that throughout the last 10 years since GoT started, Cersei & Bronn have never been in the same scene together, and it’s because they were seeing each other either in real life before or during the early years of GoT. Is that true?

Edit:- Apparently the actor that plays Cersei has refused to be in the same room since. 

Edited by stix

1 minute ago, stix said:

Guy at work told me that throughout the last 10 years since GoT started, Cersei & Bronn have never been in the same scene together, and it’s because they were seeing each other either in real life before or during the early years of GoT. Is that true?

Lol. I have no knowledge of this but what I do know is there is a script and regardless of whether the actors were seeing each other or not. The script wouldn’t get changed :nono:

i call bullshit 

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Lol. I have no knowledge of this but what I do know is there is a script and regardless of whether the actors were seeing each other or not. The script wouldn’t get changed :nono:

i call bullshit 

I agree. But when that person refusing is possibly one of three huge characters that the writers obviously wanted to stay until the end, editing could sort out any scenes that needed them together. I’m not saying it’s true, but this guy was convincing in his story. 

7 minutes ago, stix said:

Edit:- Apparently the actor that plays Cersei has refused to be in the same room since. 

I think it is true. Don’t know what happened it’s a shame as I like both of them. 

3 hours ago, stix said:

3 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

I think it is true. Don’t know what happened it’s a shame as I like both of them. 

2 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

I have. Tbf the 2 characters so far don’t really need to be in the same scene together. Feel sorry for the actors like peter dinklage (tryion) whose in the middle between them. 

Can confirm it is true. Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn dated for a while in the early 2010's - which is why they did have one brief scene together early in season 3 - but then before 2014 things apparently ended really frigging badly, hence the need to keep them in separate scenes all the time. Awkward.

3 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Fingers crossed it is available from 10pm like last weeks episode.

That will be the episode shown at 2am last week, ep.3 is on at 2am this week, 10pm next.

Just seen you view on a different channel, damned you :)

Edited by ithuriel
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

That will be the episode shown at 2am last week, ep.3 is on at 2am this week, 10pm next.

Just seen you view on a different channel, damned you :)

I wouldn't give Sky any money whatsoever to watch it.  I fully intend on buying the whole lot on bluray once it's all over though.  :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I wouldn't give Sky any money whatsoever to watch it.  I fully intend on buying the whole lot on bluray once it's all over though.  :thumbup:

Have all previous on Bluray, will get 8 too but you can guarantee with todays culture of dickheadism, spoilers will be plastered all over the internet intentionally, why I'm avoiding Avengers Endgame stuff at the moment :) and avoid reading YouTube comments etc.,

Even on WoW playing my game time out yesterday someone tried to tell spoilers on chat.