Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

I just hope they keep it all under wraps for the final season.

There was too much out there for season 7, the vast majority of which proved to be true to the point where much of it wasn't particularly shocking as it was expected.

Read an article the other day, the HBO boss is impressed - 6 feature films is pretty much what to expect.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can't wait for this. I'm currently rewatching it, watched the first 2 seasons in just over a week, really enjoyable to watch it all through a 2nd time as you know the characters and what happens to them later on.

On 06/03/2019 at 01:39, Ian W LCFC said:

Can't wait for this. I'm currently rewatching it, watched the first 2 seasons in just over a week, really enjoyable to watch it all through a 2nd time as you know the characters and what happens to them later on.

Doing exactly the same thing and it's surprising some of the detail you actually miss.

52 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

As soon as series 8 is wrapped up I'll be buying the bluray box set of the lot.

Watch it all back without the Sky ads for those first 5 series and at a decent resolution having used Show box since.

Download them all in 1080p.

I'll be waiting for a 4K set hopefully. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

If you have NowTV are you going to be able to watch the new season every week or not?

Yeah Sky Atlantic’s on there, and the episodes get released On Demand the day after they’re premiered 

28 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Just started watching now on season 3 ep 5 

only started last Saturday 

how on earth did I miss this first time around it’s amazing Stuff 

Yeah, it's very good. I just wish they kept focusing in the later seasons on the stuff that made the series so good in the first place. Was disenchanted with the latest season (7) and am not anticipating a good final season. I'll probably watch it anyway as I'm "pot committed".

• 4 weeks later...