Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

6 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Some predicitions/theories.. Bran is Bran the Builder in some time warp paradox. The Night King is a Targaeryan (Check the White Walkers symbol and the Targaeryan sigil, also he can ride a dragon - something only Targaerians can do). Jaime is Azhore Azhai (Prince that was promised) and will strangle Cersei to death with a new hand that replaces the hand of the Kingslayer, which has been lost and will also save Men from the WhiteWalkers as per the prophecy. The bald guy with no balls will betray Daenarys and get burnt alive by her Dragon(s).

Hasn’t it already been mentioned in the show that the night king is a stark? Maybe I’m imagining I heard that in the show 

Can't link it right now but on YouTube there is a behind the scenes look at last night's episode. Amazed to see that there was an actual actor in that screaming kid on the wall bit. Worth watching, interesting to see how much is actually real.

FWIW I don't think the Night King is going to buy it next week...always struck me as he would be one of the last ones to die (or undie, or whatever) in the series in some climactic finale, however GoT does have a habit of subverting such tropes so who knows.

There could be one last fight ahead at King's Landing involving the dead, I reckon.

11 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

FWIW I don't think the Night King is going to buy it next week...always struck me as he would be one of the last ones to die (or undie, or whatever) in the series in some climactic finale, however GoT does have a habit of subverting such tropes so who knows.

There could be one last fight ahead at King's Landing involving the dead, I reckon.

who ever survives next week will then go to King's landing and fight for the throne.

1 and a half eps clearing the north, 1 and a half in kings landing 1 to finish the story.

Edited by goose2010

24 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Yeah, longest episode of this season and the longest battle scene in tv and movie history 

Its maybe one for the unpopular opinions thread but battle scenes are generally boring. 

Looking forward to episodes 4,5 and 6.

• Like 1

My tin foil hat take:

I think the battle at Winterfell is a misdirection from the Night King, and he'll attack Kings Landing instead/as well. He's no mug - why would he risk his one dragon against two, never mind all that dragon glass they've got their hands on? The show-runners have entirely disregarded travel times between locations in the past couple of seasons so it shouldn't logistically be a problem, and they've become so scared of killing off the main characters now we've moved beyond the books this would be one way to insert something unexpected. The show has also made a point of mentioning the dense population of KL (approx a million) on more than one occasion - what an army of wights that would make. Then later in the season, the Night King and his horde is defeated using all the wildfyre still hidden under the city.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

My tin foil hat take:

Reveal hidden contents

I think the battle at Winterfell is a misdirection from the Night King, and he'll attack Kings Landing instead/as well. He's no mug - why would he risk his one dragon against two, never mind all that dragon glass they've got their hands on? The show-runners have entirely disregarded travel times between locations in the past couple of seasons so it shouldn't logistically be a problem, and they've become so scared of killing off the main characters now we've moved beyond the books this would be one way to insert something unexpected. The show has also made a point of mentioning the dense population of KL (approx a million) on more than one occasion - what an army of wights that would make. Then later in the season, the Night King and his horde is defeated using all the wildfyre still hidden under the city.

That....is actually damned plausible.

• Like 1

Some good ideas there you lot ...   but sadly ...    all complete bolox !!!

The white dead king chap turns out to be the dragon queens brother and they get married and the battle is called off.

At the end of the last episode ..   as a teaser for ANOTHER series ...   it turns out the ice king bloke is also the father of Prince Harry !!!   :o   ....    and then the Real battle starts with ice dragons on one side and the Queens corgis on the other ...    and surprise surprise  ...    Phil the Greek is already dead !!!  and kills the Queen when she’s writing her Christmas speech.

Sorry for ruining it for you ...   :mellow:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Some good ideas there you lot ...   but sadly ...    all complete bolox !!!

The white dead king chap turns out to be the dragon queens brother and they get married and the battle is called off.

At the end of the last episode ..   as a teaser for ANOTHER series ...   it turns out the ice king bloke is also the father of Prince Harry !!!   :o   ....    and then the Real battle starts with ice dragons on one side and the Queens corgis on the other ...    and surprise surprise  ...    Phil the Greek is already dead !!!  and kills the Queen when she’s writing her Christmas speech.

Sorry for ruining it for you ...   :mellow:

So who is poking who now:dunno::surrender: