Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
upthefoxes

Robert Koren

Anyone read Das Boot?

At one point the German submariners are talking about prostitutes and there is one particular one with a glass eye. For a price, she would remove the glass eye and perform a 'service' using the space where said eye was.

Not really relevant but the previous posts reminded me of this and ....

well I've posted it now anyway!

Anyone read Das Boot?

At one point the German submariners are talking about prostitutes and there is one particular one with a glass eye. For a price, she would remove the glass eye and perform a 'service' using the space where said eye was.

Not really relevant but the previous posts reminded me of this and ....

well I've posted it now anyway!

A skull fcuk :blink:

Every thread on this forum descends into absolute nonsense eventually, and yet I still return here expecting football discussion.

Very likely to mean that there's/there will no further news regarding a possible transfer (like this one). Not my favourite part of the forum.

I'm only interested in who we've signed, and that found in the main lcfc discussion forum.

People need to stop going on about Koren we will be fine without him it's the defence that needs sorting before the season starts!

I agree. I know Tunch was injured but including him we have released/sold 3 CBs and have another out for at least 8 weeks,and our only replacement is simply not fit and has an terrible injury record.Moore is a better RB and has stated he prefers that position and from what i have seen the others we have are no where near championship standard.With a week to go NP needs to sort this now, if anyone new is to have game time before the season starts!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

my sources tell me it will be resolved before the end of the week. it needs to be sorted out for club commitments/sponsors etc.

Auditory hallucinations can be frightening.

I recommend putting the secret sauce back in the fridge, it acts as a sound barrier and there is also every chance you might suffocate the vocal little sucker.

seo-secret-sauce.jpg

Archived