Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
upthefoxes

Robert Koren

WhenYourSmilingLCFC - I think you make a very good case for the formation you suggest (although I'm not sure if Gallagher would be in the starting line-up for me). 4-2-3-1 I think would work very well for this league and especially for the players we've got. Personally I don't see why we'd need Koren. NP has already signed James, Drinkwater, and now Knockaert, whilst already having King, Danns, Marshall, Wellens (when fit), Gallagher, and Dyer......I think we're ok in midfield, we just need the right formation.

Not quite dead in the water

Philip Buckingham@PJBuckingham

Reports of Robert Koren signing new deal are premature. #hcafcoptimistic but there's a middle ground still to be found.

@Nicks648 Every chance it will happen! He wants three years, #hcafcoffering two. Will depend on how option of a third is weighted.

Spoke with SB regarding Koren yesterday afternoon. He hopes it can get done but knows the length of deal is stumbling block.

WhenYourSmilingLCFC - I think you make a very good case for the formation you suggest (although I'm not sure if Gallagher would be in the starting line-up for me). 4-2-3-1 I think would work very well for this league and especially for the players we've got. Personally I don't see why we'd need Koren. NP has already signed James, Drinkwater, and now Knockaert, whilst already having King, Danns, Marshall, Wellens (when fit), Gallagher, and Dyer......I think we're ok in midfield, we just need the right formation.

Great writing & nicley presented , but your forgetting something .............

King , Wellens , Dyer & Gally are not upto winning this league , we are certainly ok for a nice comfy mid-table finish

last season proved that this "blend" doesnt cut the mustard as they stand

more fire-power needed ............

You are an ignorant plank! We all know the guy is quality, Just because he is not coming here, you slag him off.lol you pussy I put that before the dickhead dull fans came on here to and start choppsing off, so before you call me a arrogant **** when you don't even no me makes you a little puss bucket, I will eye rape you

Grow up, you donkey!

you pussy I put that before the dickhead dull fans came on here to and start choppsing off, so before you call me a arrogant **** when you don't even no me makes you a little puss bucket, I will eye rape you

WTF is an eye rape? Will you stick your cock in his eye socket? If this is the case you may want to stay off watching films like A Serbian Film. :sick:

WTF is an eye rape? Will you stick your cock in his eye socket? If this is the case you may want to stay off watching films like A Serbian Film. :sick:

I don't know what it is, but Dangerous Tiger definitely deserves it.

Archived