Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
upthefoxes

Robert Koren

I am ITK...

I know that this may or may not happen.

It's up to you wether you believe me but my sources are concrete and I know them very well.

Just putting it out there, don't shoot me down :whistle:

I for one think you've provided more than enough evidence.

I'm more convinced than ever that this may or may not happen.

I am ITK...

I know that this may or may not happen.

It's up to you wether you believe me but my sources are concrete and I know them very well.

Just putting it out there, don't shoot me down :whistle:

Let me get this right?

Or am I missing something?

You know that this MAY or MAY NOT happen?

Wow!!

lol

I have been a supporter for alot longer than you,and i am not criticising NP for everything just the obsession with Hull players that as far as i understand we have little or no chance of getting.The chap my mate knows at Hull is not in the know but he does hear internal talk,so of course he could be completely wrong,just thought I would post what I have been told.My other posts are based on this.And i am not contradicting myself.I sure Hull would consider a offer like any other club ,but an obsession in one player ie Chester can result in overpaying as in the Mills case.In my opinion Chester is not worth 3M but I am sure Hull would be happy to take our money.I really dont care if are suspicious,and what a pathetic post.

Stop talking.

I bet the Hull equivalent of the Mercury says he may not be interested

Spot on. Truth is this will be his agent trying to drum up business and he (his agent) won't care whether it's an offer from Leicester, an offer from Reading or an offer from us, as long as there is competition and the demand (price) goes up.

First thing to happen will be the players coming back to training next week. Bruce will assess them all and then the contracts will be looked into. Some will be told they are free to find new clubs, some will be told they will have to work harder for a better contract and some will be offered new, better, longer contracts.

Only then will anything happen. However, I would remind you of our owners dislike of Nigel Pearson and on that basis I would think it highly unlikley (added to the fact you will be our rivals next season) that we will be allowing any of our player to come to you.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/story-16468610-detail/story.html?

Archived