Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
upthefoxes

Robert Koren

I'd love us to play 4-2-3-1, very untypical Pearson formation but 4-2-3-1 is the way forward, it's ideal for attacking, passing sides.

Didnt he mostly use that at Hull ?

Nigel's philosophy seems to be ever changing :thumbup:

4-4-2 is more and more dated but you can get away with it in this league, 4-2-3-1 if you think about it really isn't that different from it, it's basically a 4-4-2 where one of your forwards drops and links to the wingers more, it's actually very similar in truth but a lot better because it's more expansive.

Think this is pathetic, July and NP still trying to get Dull players.PLEASE MOVE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think he doesn't have a list of players in case it gets rejected? When not try for someone you like and move on when you don't bloody get them.

You think he doesn't have a list of players in case it gets rejected? When not try for someone you like and move on when you don't bloody get them.

Hull are not going to sell to us and Koren agent has stated he would consider a move to prem but otherwise was happy at Hull.How many times do you have the door slammed in your face before you take the hint. .I have a mate in Hull who has a contact at the club and the players we have been linked with are not intrested in a move to us and the Hull owners would NEVER sell to us unless a player made a specific request..Even NP should be able to grasp that this is the reality.

I ask again... Why on earth would a new manager at a football club, in this case Steve Bruce at Hull, want to offload his best young players to a rival club? I mean, he's not Sven is he?

And in Koren, he's possibly their best player?

I doubt Bruce would want to sell Koren unless he had to.

I ask again... Why on earth would a new manager at a football club, in this case Steve Bruce at Hull, want to offload his best young players to a rival club? I mean, he's not Sven is he?

Koren's not really young though is he Col!? :ph34r:

Ye'h I mean Nigel Pearson gave gelson fernandes a chance, Oh wait!

Think this is pathetic, July and NP still trying to get Dull players.PLEASE MOVE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were complaining that we weren't making any moves for players.

Well, now we are and it still isn't good enough!!!!!!

Hull are not going to sell to us and Koren agent has stated he would consider a move to prem but otherwise was happy at Hull.How many times do you have the door slammed in your face before you take the hint. .I have a mate in Hull who has a contact at the club and the players we have been linked with are not intrested in a move to us and the Hull owners would NEVER sell to us unless a player made a specific request..Even NP should be able to grasp that this is the reality.

Sir, are you really a Leicester City supporter?

You seem to be ridiculously criticising the manager for absolutely everything. As others have noted, even to the point of contradicting yourself.

You come across as a bitter supporter of another team who wishes to cause mischief.

I am even more suspicious when you say "I have a mate at Hull who has a contact at the club..."

Of course that 'jock' chap understands that if a player at any club wants to move to a club rumoured to be interested in him, he is obviously going to tell everyone he would like to go there - NOT!

I meant that the player would have to put in a transfer request .

Sir, are you really a Leicester City supporter?

You seem to be ridiculously criticising the manager for absolutely everything. As others have noted, even to the point of contradicting yourself.

You come across as a bitter supporter of another team who wishes to cause mischief.

I am even more suspicious when you say "I have a mate at Hull who has a contact at the club..."

I have been a supporter for alot longer than you,and i am not criticising NP for everything just the obsession with Hull players that as far as i understand we have little or no chance of getting.The chap my mate knows at Hull is not in the know but he does hear internal talk,so of course he could be completely wrong,just thought I would post what I have been told.My other posts are based on this.And i am not contradicting myself.I sure Hull would consider a offer like any other club ,but an obsession in one player ie Chester can result in overpaying as in the Mills case.In my opinion Chester is not worth 3M but I am sure Hull would be happy to take our money.I really dont care if are suspicious,and what a pathetic post.

I have been a supporter for alot longer than you,and i am not criticising NP for everything just the obsession with Hull players that as far as i understand we have little or no chance of getting.The chap my mate knows at Hull is not in the know but he does hear internal talk,so of course he could be completely wrong,just thought I would post what I have been told.My other posts are based on this.And i am not contradicting myself.I sure Hull would consider a offer like any other club ,but an obsession in one player ie Chester can result in overpaying as in the Mills case.In my opinion Chester is not worth 3M but I am sure Hull would be happy to take our money.I really dont care if are suspicious,and what a pathetic post.

He's not ITK but he does hear internal talk?

Is his name Barry by any chance?

Well I'm 44 and been going since I was 5 so if you've been a supporter for a lot longer than me then, first, I apologise for my previous comments, and second, you will be of a vintage and experince to understand that close season transfer dealings are never straightforward.

You seem to have posted lots of negative remarks about Pearson's efforts to make signings this summer. My thoughts are that we should show patience and make our judgements when the team is assembled and we get to see them play through the late summer and autumn.

Archived