Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
upthefoxes

Robert Koren

QPR signed Shaun Derry from almost relegated Crystal Palace before their promotion season and look how that turned out.

He was ever present in the QPR team that won promotion to the Prem.

Age means nothing.

I have a two word response for those worried about Koren's age.

Ian Harte.

Koren is a proven performer at this level and is creative in midfield, something we desperately needed this season.

A good potential purchase if it comes off.

Good thing is about this is that he played for nigel so hes not an unknown quantity. This can only mean he thinks he will do a good job and I trust that. 32 who cares hes a good player with experience? and all the people saying we can do better is silly, 'buying better' didn't work under sven in the slightest. Were buying one of the better players from a team who this season just finished are a better team than us

Excellent ! Do you think if we did that that NP would then try and buy everyone back, just to piss them off all over again ???

I think so. He'd buy everyone, then get sacked and we'd have a bit of a groundhog day style fiasco.

He's not Giggs or Scholes. He's an ex-West Brom player and near the end of his career. He's still a good player, but he was better a few years ago than he is now in my opinion.

Isn't that the case for most players over 30? You're just pointing out the obvious!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/7720762/Foxes-make-Koren-move

Foxes make Koren move

Pearson looking to raid former employers for Slovenian midfielder

Sky Sports understands that Leicester are looking to start their summer transfer business early and have lodged a bid for Hull City's Robert Koren.

The Foxes invested heavily in their squad at the start of the 2011/12 campaign, but were unable to force their way into the Championship promotion picture.

Having missed out on a play-off place, they are now looking to piece together plans for next season.

Further additions are expected and manager Nigel Pearsonspacer.gif has wasted no time in identifying possible targets.

He believes Hull midfielder Korenspacer.gif would be a useful addition to his ranks, having worked with the Slovenian during his time in the KC Stadium hot-seat.

It is understood that an offer has been put to the Tigers for a man voted their Player of the Year in a recent supporter poll, and the Foxes are now waiting on a reply.

• 1 month later...

Archived