Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Modou Sougou - Senegalese winger

Bolton on paper have loads of cover down the wings, but like West Ham, if they fail to return to the Prem they are in SERIOUS trouble. They'll be making the necessary cuts in wage. I would imagine all the wingers listed including Lee are on more wage than this lad.

They only advantage we have is that he'll see more pitch regardless if they sell one or two players in that position.

Whilst I appreciate that looking at the vids he's a right sided player, but we could could do with someone who can switch to left to accomodate the need in a game, even with the extended (normal) bench.

Just doesn't seem like the sort of player we'd go for, no-one's really heard and he's playing in Romania. Plus, this is the daily mail reporting this story so I can't say I have much belief in it.

Are you for real?

Bolton on paper have loads of cover down the wings, but like West Ham, if they fail to return to the Prem they are in SERIOUS trouble. They'll be making the necessary cuts in wage. I would imagine all the wingers listed including Lee are on more wage than this lad.

They only advantage we have is that he'll see more pitch regardless if they sell one or two players in that position.

Whilst I appreciate that looking at the vids he's a right sided player, but we could could do with someone who can switch to left to accomodate the need in a game, even with the extended (normal) bench.

According to Transfermarket he is a predominantly a LW, can switch to the Right as you say.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/modou-sougou/profil/spieler_33831.html

I think it's the right that we need, Marshall was a lot stronger on the left for me, plus with Dyer and Gallagher, both are better suited on left.

Who'd heard of Tunchev before we signed him?

True but I just don't think it's very likely that we will sign him or that we're even trying to. Of course we may be trying to and I might be completely wrong but when it's the daily mail reporting it and them only I do doubt whether it's true or not.

I prefer Alan Judge but meh. This lad looks the sh*t, wouldn't mind a beast charging down the wing for LCFC <3 looks immense on YouTube but I'm more inclined going towards the Judge. Another Marhsall-esque character.

I agree with Sods, I actually think Marshall's more effective on the left.

I think you'll find unless a winger is horrendously one-footed (like Dyer), then they can generally play on both sides with ease.

This guy on the right and Lloyd Dyer on left. Rahh

(Lloyd looked like an absolute tank when he took his top off at Chelsea)

I wish Rahh won games.

If Lloyd could cross and shoot I'd definitely play him on the left.

As it stands I think we are just as well teaching him to jump and entering him down Saffron Lane in the 110m hurdles.

Sign him up, anything is better than Dyer.

I have this horrible recurring nightmare of us going in to November with Wellens, Gallagher and Dyer sill playing.

Lloyd Dyer still gets short shrift from some of our 'Leicester faithful' doesn't he?

If Sven had played Dyer he would have probably kept his job. Lloyd has been the only one at the club to consistently cause any sort of danger with his pace and, I'll argue till the cows come home, the problem hasnt so much been his crappy crossing but our 'poachers' not being able to get on the end of anything. This has been true of Gally and even young Ben... All of whom have whipped in some lovely stuff only to see the crosses not even attacked by Beckford primarily.

I do concede Lloydy goes missing sometimes but, for fooks sake, don't they all? Even Nugent and Kasper had rubbish ends to last season!

Gally and Wellens I'm with you on.. Neither good enough anymore IMO to mount a Championship challenge.

Lloyd Dyer, playing with two good strikers and a right winger also with pace... Yes I'd keep him

Dyer has not been consistent though, what so ever.

On his day, yes, fair play he's fantastic, but my opinion of him really has dropped over the past couple of years.

He's pace and nothing more. He hides in the centre - hug the fvcking touchline man, give us some width, Cameron Stewart, like him or not, is excellent at his positioning, constantly on the touchline.

Hides in the centre, beats players with pace rather than skill (which is alright if you have the pace but intelligent defenders will have you for breakfast), crossing is very average.

I worry he'll be in our first XI. He's an impact sub and nothing more, sadly.

Archived