Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

Along with Suarez and Torres... Not a good start! lol

Ah you'll get no sympathy from me for putting Suarez in, if they made the goals the width of the pitch he'd find a way to miss the target.

Shit first fantasy week. Luckily though 3 of my first team players didn't play so I get N.Dyer's points added in.

Lucky git. I need Carrick and Osman not to play tomorrow night for Dyer to be included in my points total. Had him as 3rd sub!

What are everyone's thoughts on tomorrow night? Reckon RVP will go straight in?

Lucky git. I need Carrick and Osman not to play tomorrow night for Dyer to be included in my points total. Had him as 3rd sub!

What are everyone's thoughts on tomorrow night? Reckon RVP will go straight in?

Had it been Norwich or someone at home, I think he would but with it being Everton away, I think its unlikely.

As for fantasy league, the worst start imaginable

Not only do I have Aguero, I have half of the City defence.

What was I thinking?

Not had the greatest week, made even more infuriating that I had picked Kightly (for some reasons Sky Sports have him as a defender as well) but decide to go for Upson instead and Kightly goes and scores :-/, Pissed off as well I picked Ian Harte thinking hed be taking all of Readings penaltys but ohhh no up steps Le Foundre :-/. Same with ****ing Brunt at West Brom. Lamberts goal and Santi Cazorlas MOTM the only two things stopping the week being a total write off.

As for tonight hoping for a nice early slip up for the Devon Reds, and hopefully a slipped disc for RVP.

This could go in the "What grinds my gears" thread, but Paul Scholes, his tackling and the media reaction to them. Jesus Christ he ****ing awful at it and he always has been, and I get really pissed off with commentators and their "Oh Scholesy, never been able to tackle has he. Hahaha" No he hasn't and that reaction isn't on, if it was any other player they would lambast them and that's how Scholes should be treated. I don't care how good he is, how beautifully he can pass the ball, he ****ing liability to other players.

Archived