Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

The exodus continues : Konchesky to QPR?

I can understand people talking about him being linked with a move, i'm more baffled by the people who think he'l be easy to replace and claiming he wasnt that great last season. Why would anybody actually want him to leave?

Agree he won't be easy to replace! Was my choice for player of the year.

I can understand people talking about him being linked with a move, i'm more baffled by the people who think he'l be easy to replace and claiming he wasnt that great last season. Why would anybody actually want him to leave?

Agree he won't be easy to replace! Was my choice for player of the year.

At this stage the team is weaker than last year,I am very concerned about the lack of players being linked because I still think the Hull players are out of reach and are not for sale esp to us because of the NP connection.

At this stage the team is weaker than last year,I am very concerned about the lack of players being linked because I still think the Hull players are out of reach and are not for sale esp to us because of the NP connection.

Relax. We'd only signed Peltier at this point last year.

I just don't rate him particularly. When i said hes only getting older i meant as in hes over 30 and plays in a position where pace and stamina is important. I don't think he a bad player, i would just say that for 1 million i would sell him. I was surprised he got so many nominations for player of the season but people are entitled to their opinion.

I just don't rate him particularly. When i said hes only getting older i meant as in hes over 30 and plays in a position where pace and stamina is important. I don't think he a bad player, i would just say that for 1 million i would sell him. I was surprised he got so many nominations for player of the season but people are entitled to their opinion.

Watching him play last season lack of pace/age wasn't a factor, he was consistently reliable.

Peltier on the other hand is six years younger and was constantly shipping goals.

lol this !!

We have spent 3 million already....

(750k in ) loads off the wage bill£££££

100% this!!!

people worry to much. There is still lots of time to buy/sell and if you compare us to other clubs we've been one of the most active clubs.

Peltier isn't good enough for a promotion chasing team, so not too fussed about him.

Konchesky obviously I would want to stay but like others have said, if a prem team comes in for him he will jump ship, if they don't then he will still be here next year.

Paul did well last season, but he wasn't groundbreaking! He must be on big wages too. shorey would be an ideal replacement vastly experienced and has excelled at this level everytime he has played in it! Hopefully we can land him, IF Paul leaves that is!

They will all have to play with bed-heads :)

lol

Paul did well last season, but he wasn't groundbreaking! He must be on big wages too. shorey would be an ideal replacement vastly experienced and has excelled at this level everytime he has played in it! Hopefully we can land him, IF Paul leaves that is!

I think Konch, Kasper and Nugent (the big wages) are must keeps for us to get promoted!

• 11 months later...

'arry is looking for a left-back and his limited imagination landed on Wayne Bridge who looks like he's going to Reading so it should be a matter of time before the twitchy one looks at Paul Konchesky.

:fc:

I started reading this thread thinking it was recent and thought some of u had gone mental!! Id love it if they came in with 1mil now get the wages off the book and bring in a suitable replacement

I read two pages of this thinking it was from today...  :whistle:

Archived