Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glenny_fox

Konchesky missing fitness tests

Pre-season hasn't started, what's the fuss.

There's a few not there.

Doesn't change the fact NP has to sell before he can buy & who'd want a couple of million + about a million more a year tied up in a left back when other positions are more key, like midfield & out wide... So he will be gone anyway along with Beckford.

every position is key. i've read some crap on here but that's gotta be up there with the best

Every person deserves an holiday, Paul deserves one for how hard he's played for us. If Paul does leave the club then I can see Pearson facing a few problems with fans over the sale of him, at the moment I don't think we should sell anymore apart from Wellens.

Well some of the other players have managed to get a holiday in already like. That's all. Don't want a massive debate. As I said, I forgot about the school side of things.

Also, I will never get paid as well as Paul Konchesky. You're right, it would be nightmare for me, but for someone on over 10k a week?

What about someone on up to £40k/wk?

every position is key. i've read some crap on here but that's gotta be up there with the best

Of course they are, we can't have any weak links, but that amount of money tied up at full back, when it could release cash for 2 or 3 players?

I've read some crap, that's gotta be up there with the best if you think that's sustainable to be paying a fullback that in this division

Got to wonder why Konch mentioned it at all? Maybe that Tweet was best kept unTweeted,

Because no doubt someone on here would say "someone told me that Konch wasn't at the fitness test has he fallen out with NP? NP can't handle egos, this is worrying!!" before others wade in slagging off Konchesky's commitment and all the time there was a perfectly reasonable explanation.

On last season's evidence, I'd say Konch was one of the players who showed stamina throughout the season. In that sense, he is probably self motivated to stay fit - not too worried that he is missing from pre-season testing.

Because no doubt someone on here would say "someone told me that Konch wasn't at the fitness test has he fallen out with NP? NP can't handle egos, this is worrying!!" before others wade in slagging off Konchesky's commitment and all the time there was a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Because a load of bloody numpties read to much into things and plagued him with a load of messages.

Fair enough. Was training open to the public then? Just trying to work out how anyone would have known otherwise?

Fair enough. Was training open to the public then? Just trying to work out how anyone would have known otherwise?

No, but we have people with "sources" and "info" so it probably would've been made public in time.

On last season's evidence, I'd say Konch was one of the players who showed stamina throughout the season. In that sense, he is probably self motivated to stay fit - not too worried that he is missing from pre-season testing.

Couldn't disagree more. For the first 15 games he looked like a grandad on a treadmill. He sorted himself out towards the end, but his fitness was a major worry early on.

Couldn't disagree more. For the first 15 games he looked like a grandad on a treadmill. He sorted himself out towards the end, but his fitness was a major worry early on.

Couldn't disagree with you more, never looked like his fitness was a problem

Archived