Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Nuge

he gives 100% for leicester , i dont care if who his fav team are , none of the current side with possible the exception of Liam Moore are Leicester fans ffs

The way he worded his tweet implied to me and could imply to others is that LCFC are not a proper team, had he said I am watching the team I support tonight than their would be no reason to criticize him, he isn't helping himself.

• 4 months later...

Anybody else notice him recently start to have a hissy fit whenever anybody scores that isnt him? Two matches in a row now we've scored and he's straight away put his arms up like 'why didnt you pass to me?!?' before celebrating with the goalscorer lol

If they do we're going up.

:thumbup:

If they can match their first half of the season form I have no doubt at all we will. No other teams can boast two strikers who score so often.

I really didn't think we could afford an Austin prolific type player, especially not in a January window anyway when you'd probably need to pay £6m for Austin.... to seemingly get one for £1.2m is a coup.

Fingers crossed they can continue.

I wouldn't read anything into Nugent's reactions, I know what you mean but he is a professional and has been around long enough and had his peaks and troughs, he's not scored for a few games, but he didn't score for over 10 games I think it was until he got his first of the season and then hit his straps and went on to bag 11, with wood coming his role will change and he will have to do a bit more of the leg work and the support work while wood leads the line, the pressure is off him now in terms of carrying the goal scoring burden, and he will score a few more before the end of the season, of that I am certain.

Archived