Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Nuge

If I'm ever out of my depth with you Babylon then I'll let you know.

Until then you carry on banging the same drum - it's not boring at all.

Pearson Out! Pearson Out! Pearson Out!

drums.gif

I'll never stop being astonished as to how a thread about nothing can drag on for so long on here!

Eventually someone's bound to type the complete works of Shakespeare.

'Save thee Curan'

'And you sir, I have been with your father and given him notice that the Duke of Cornwall and Regan his Duchess will be here with him this night'

No, I'll stop....

:yawn:

William or Craig?

lol

david nugent â€@nuge101235

I really wouldn't be happy if I got pushed out of a place by becks

Expand

He quickly followed up with this...

david nugent â€@nuge101235

Calm down people, im talking about this geeza pic.twitter.com/VNL8qeJl

Expand

​ Suspicious...

There's no doubt that it's a loaded comment with meaning very closely related to his current plight. And even if it is not he should be mature and sensible enough to forsee how it might be seen at this current moment in time and not Tweet it.

It's about how he applies himself when he's out of the team. It's a matter of professionalism.

Yes he can want to play and be annoyed at not being in the team, all very well that he's got that desire. But to keep quipping, whinghing and moaning on Twitter about it is not the best way to go about things. Team selection is Nigel's decision and to be publicly questioning what Pearson does on Twitter is wrong - I'm sure there are plenty of times when our bosses have pissed us off, we don't go on about it on Twitter do we?

There are others in his situation. Danns, King, Gallagher are all on Twitter but you hear nothing from them other than positivity about the team. Not their individual hardships and grievances. As I said in the post match thread, King is the perfect example of what you do to win your place back; work hard, apply yourself properly and take your chance when it comes. King's done it before and will do it again.

If Nugent carries on as he is no matter how well he did last season, and how much I like him as a player, with the attitude that he's currently displaying I don't want him around. Someone undermining Pearson so publicly and caring only for himself is a drain on the spirit of the team and the group. And we all no that if Pearson feels this is happening there will be only one end.

Current plight ? ffs We have played one game. What attitude ? Where the hell has all this shite come from ? Do you write scripts for Eastenders ?

no he isn't

Championship's top scorer comes on & scores a goal against the champions within 2mins... he sends a Tweet about what he just saw

everything else is in your head... or the heads of the gossipers on here

You're really naive if you think that.

I'm not surprised he's on the bench, when he came on he looked slow and off the pace, also looked to have a bit more timber than last year. Beckford and Vardy were excellent yesterday and Nugent's going to have to bide his time or look elsewhere.

I thought Vardy was excellent and looked the far more likely and lively of the pairing! JB showed more endeavour but seems to lack that natural goalscorers instinct IMO. A perfect example of that was on Goals on Sunday earlier showing Michael Owen goals..... run one touch see where keeper is bang goal. Now I am not making comparisons just stating what I feel is lacking with JB and IMO Nuge has more of than him.

Archived