Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

Why not? I absolutely do not want him to go, but I wouldn't put it past the club, I really wouldn't.

same. the owners wanted promotion the season they took over, if we loose the next few i think he might be off.... hope im wrong

Or that we've had a off day?

When has one game ever illustrated something as definitive as that?

It isn't just one game with some of these players though is it?

gallagher

danns

waghorn

SSl

and on it goes. These players are not good enough. Our squad is not as good as some on here think it is.

Embarrassing.

We'll beat Blackpool as a result of this, though.

They'll be expecting a walk in the park and Pearson will give the players a new arsehole each for this.

Knocky scoring is a big positive. Something needs to be done in defence. Not quite sure what, but something.

The goals will start flying in at the other end, though. I'm quite confident of that.

Nope.

Yes it was.

Banning someone for making a "haha" post is fvcking pathetic to be honest. It's not offensive, it's not threatening and if it riles you that much then you need to get the fvck outside and go do something real.

Why not? I absolutely do not want him to go, but I wouldn't put it past the club, I really wouldn't.

Because they aren't stupid enough to sack a manager for losing a cup game in which he made 8 changes, or for two league games in which we were fairly close to winning with a bit better finishing.

If we lose on Saturday then the pressure is going to be massive for the following 6 games.

a day off?

have you been asleep the past 3 weeks ?

No an 'off day' is what I wrote. You were obviously asleep when typing that.

I've been reliably informed from almost everyone on here that we've played really well in the first 3 league games.

Has that changed because of tonight?

Maybe the squad's good enough, maybe it isn't, but it sounds to me everyone's decided it isn't on tonight all of a sudden.

If anything Pearson hasn't taken tonight seriously enough.

It isn't just one game with some of these players though is it?

gallagher

danns

waghorn

SSl

and on it goes. These players are not good enough. Our squad is not as good as some on here think it is.

Apart from St Ledger, I agree with that. And I could add a few more.

If mcLeish comes I'm done with going to the games until he gets sacked, 5 games at the most aha

The same manager who guided Birmingham to second at this level, conceding the fewest goals in the divison along the way.

Archived