Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Gallagher to Huddersfield

Maybe we could shift Wellens along with him on loan, when he is fit(ish).

50p and he's gone.

And that's why you don't run a football club

Good player on his day, lack of pace, strength and consistency lets him down but if he has a fresh start he'll be a decent player for Huddersfield, but certainly not as a striker.

When played behind the strikers or wide in a front 3 he can be very effective, especially if you give him space to shoot.

Not up to being in our first team and fans like certain people in this thread have given him a hard time and made him worse.

He may not warrant a place in our starting line-up but he deserves better than the stick he gets from our fans. I'll always remember him fondly for goals like the ones against Palace and the one against Forest in particular.

Sadly I think there's more to it than the fact I'd sell Gallagher for a tenner. But on a serious note, I think his time here is done. He must notice the amount of stick / abuse he gets from the fans.

It's clearly effecting if not already effected his confidence, so would be a good move all round. On his day he can win us all 3 points, but I believe with Marshall & Knockaert we have two better

players who do this, aswell as the fact they have better all round attributes.

** Obviously my opinion on Knockaert is based on very few games, but he looks very promising.

50p and he's gone.

Sadly I think there's more to it than the fact I'd sell Gallagher for a tenner. But on a serious note, I think his time here is done. He must notice the amount of stick / abuse he gets from the fans.

It's clearly effecting if not already effected his confidence, so would be a good move all round. On his day he can win us all 3 points, but I believe with Marshall & Knockaert we have two better

players who do this, aswell as the fact they have better all round attributes.

** Obviously my opinion on Knockaert is based on very few games, but he looks very promising.

Yeh I agree with that tbf, best all round if he leaves :thumbup:

Gallagher obviously would rather be just about anywhere else apart from the King Power stadium.

His heart and mind are elsewhere, and he has never once acknowledged the fans since he had his falling out.

Moving him on is in everyone's best interests.

Gallagher's one of these that I always wanted to see do well for us, there was something about him I liked, despite his puffy attitude on the pitch at times he did seem to enjoy it here a lot.

But meh, his relationship with us appears to have broken down, his family are constantly arguing with our fans on Twitter etc... he even gets booed by some of our fans for fvck sake, I really do think it's best we move on.

No replacement dramatically needed, we've got three better wingers in Marshall, Knockaert and Dyer.

Whilst i agree its probably time he moved on (for 1st team football), dont understand why alot of you are so harsh towards him......

Lets not forget he played a big role in our playoff campaign and has scored some very very important goals

I think it's down to the fact he is so hit and miss. Even on a good day, I don't actually think he is actually that good. Can hit a ball sweetly, thats about it!

All of us will remember a lot of his goals ie) Forest at home but there is the frustrating side to him, the side that doesn't commit to takles that majority of us

wil remember him by.

His "big role" in our play-off campaign was a couple of years ago, it's time to move on from that. We have better players than him now.

I think him and his misses have came under a lot of unfair abuse, a lot of it very personal. Hopefully a fresh start will do him some good but as for us, I just

don't think we need him anymore.

I think it's down to the fact he is so hit and miss. Even on a good day, I don't actually think he is actually that good. Can hit a ball sweetly, thats about it!

All of us will remember a lot of his goals ie) Forest at home but there is the frustrating side to him, the side that doesn't commit to takles that majority of us

wil remember him by.

His "big role" in our play-off campaign was a couple of years ago, it's time to move on from that. We have better players than him now.

I think him and his misses have came under a lot of unfair abuse, a lot of it very personal. Hopefully a fresh start will do him some good but as for us, I just

don't think we need him anymore.

I totally agree and do believe he needs to move on. However, im merely pointing out that there is no need to slag him off and hurl abuse at him by calling him sh*t etc. He's tried his best for this club but unfortunately time moves on

I totally agree and do believe he needs to move on. However, im merely pointing out that there is no need to slag him off and hurl abuse at him by calling him sh*t etc. He's tried his best for this club but unfortunately time moves on

Agree with this. Would never abuse whilst in the stands or over social networking, any of our players or any footballer for that matter. It's counter productive really.

As for trying his best, well we shall see how he performs if/when he moves on...

Gallagher's a good penalty-taker, and when things are going well, is among the deadliest players in the division.

However, when we've been struggling at places like Millwall or Bristol City, and needed key players to dig deep and turn games around, all too often he went missing.

With the emergence of Marshall and Knockeart, he's been left behind. Good luck to him wherever he ends up, except when he plays against us.

Whilst i agree its probably time he moved on (for 1st team football), dont understand why alot of you are so harsh towards him......

Lets not forget he played a big role in our playoff campaign and has scored some very very important goals

And didn't he suffer a personal lose end of last season

Gallagher's a good penalty-taker, and when things are going well, is among the deadliest players in the division.

However, when we've been struggling at places like Millwall or Bristol City, and needed key players to dig deep and turn games around, all too often he went missing.

With the emergence of Marshall and Knockeart, he's been left behind. Good luck to him wherever he ends up, except when he plays against us.

Think you summed gally up perfectly there

Deffo time for him to move on

Archived