Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Gallagher to Huddersfield

Replacing Jordon Rhodes with Paul Gallagher.... :facepalm:

Mind you, if youtube is to be believed, Gally is a world beater

They may buy more than one player with the money they have got from the Rhodes sale ,don't assume he is a replacement for Rhodes.

Gallaghers days are done here now, i think we`ve moved on, and now it`s time for him to move on too.

Gallagher has been a frustrating player, who tends to have good moments in a game, rather than a good game in general.

There is no doubt that he has ability, but we just don`t see enough of it throughout a game, just little cameos now and again, and in this division in particular, we need 90 minute players.

I feel sorry for all the Huddersfield fans who have no clue about how shit of an excuse for a professional footballer Gally is! All on twitter blabbing about how happy they would be to have him. TAKE HIM FOR £1, HE IS SHOCKING, HE IS ABYSMAL, HE DOES NOT DESERVE ANYMORE MONEY FROM OUR CLUB! But on a serious note would make sense for him to move there as he lives up north......PLUS HE'S SHIT!

I feel sorry for all the Huddersfield fans who have no clue about how shit of an excuse for a professional footballer Gally is! All on twitter blabbing about how happy they would be to have him. TAKE HIM FOR £1, HE IS SHOCKING, HE IS ABYSMAL, HE DOES NOT DESERVE ANYMORE MONEY FROM OUR CLUB! But on a serious note would make sense for him to move there as he lives up north......PLUS HE'S SHIT!

Sssssshhhh, word will get out

I don't think Gallagher is terrible, but then again he's not good enough to make the 1st team. He was bought as a striker, which IMO is a bit of a joke as he can't head the ball. As a creative midfielder he can do the unexpected and has scored goals in games that have turned matches in our favour. (He also has 100% record from the penalty spot). On the downside he is too slow for the style of play we are adopting and is very lightweight when it comes to pressing the opposition. If we can get £750000 it would be best for all parties.

Anything more than a tenner and I'd sell him

And that's why you don't run a football club

Good player on his day, lack of pace, strength and consistency lets him down but if he has a fresh start he'll be a decent player for Huddersfield, but certainly not as a striker.

When played behind the strikers or wide in a front 3 he can be very effective, especially if you give him space to shoot.

Not up to being in our first team and fans like certain people in this thread have given him a hard time and made him worse.

He may not warrant a place in our starting line-up but he deserves better than the stick he gets from our fans. I'll always remember him fondly for goals like the ones against Palace and the one against Forest in particular.

I really don't think he is this bad. Those two goals against Palace prove that he has immense quality, he just lacks consistency. I've been thinking about this one, a fresh start would be beneficial I feel for both parties.

Archived