Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Bartholomew Ogbeche

Hang on, I bet nobody has ever seen this lad play and even if they have they won't remember him. His record doesn't look prolific but he's played in France's top league for several clubs and put a few away. He's probably like Darius Vassell, not that he was very successful here either so yeah you're right let's kick off! :D

Hang on, I bet nobody has ever seen this lad play and even if they have they won't remember him. His record doesn't look prolific but he's played in France's top league for several clubs and put a few away. He's probably like Darius Vassell, not that he was very successful here either so yeah you're right let's kick off! :D

There's only one Darius Ric! And one's enough frankly.

another player? Why? Five forwards is plenty, six or more is a crowd that causes resentment & unhappiness.

Unless of course someone else is leaving in addition to Beckford.

Personally think we'll be better off waiting for the loan market to open, only the fools are doing business today, leave 'em to it

Well if it was up to me, i wouldn`t be looking to get rid of Beckford in any case.

I would try and off load Waggy though, and try and loan out Schlupp, because i don`t believe either of those two will make an impact for us this season.

Despite all the stick he gets from the Beckford haters on here, i think Beckford if he stayed would make an impact, and i`m sure if we off load him to Huddersfied or where ever, he will be banging them away for fun.

Beckford will no doubt become dj campbell revisited!

Archived