Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Jermaine Beckford and value for money

169 members have voted

1. 1. Value for money?

• Yes, I still think Beckford is going to come good and represents value for money. I'd keep him.
    • No, I don't think Beckford represents value for money anymore. I'd let him go and give the other reserve strikers a chance.

so we can specualte that gallys wages were an issue for his apparent moves as thats convenient but to do the same with JB to offer a different side to the point and nobody really knows,,, lol

Same thing, nobody knows that either, we know fvck all that went on on transfer deadline day, the only facts are nobody left, except Kennedy and nobody came in.

I haven't read thru all of this thread but IMO JB has an inflated opinion of himself. He appears to lack the work ethic on the pitch that I want to see, which would be excusable if he had the ability to finish like Yakubu for instance. But to reputably be in that wage bracket for the return he brings is simply not acceptable. It's early days but I'd say he could learn a lot from the attitude of Vardy. I'll also say that when he got a knock to his head after coming on i think he feigned injury, and quite possibly lost us a good opportunity to attack because the ref had to stop play for a 'head

injury'.

He's a waste of a good skin, and the sooner he's gone the better as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't read thru all of this thread but IMO JB has an inflated opinion of himself. He appears to lack the work ethic on the pitch that I want to see, which would be excusable if he had the ability to finish like Yakubu for instance. But to reputably be in that wage bracket for the return he brings is simply not acceptable. It's early days but I'd say he could learn a lot from the attitude of Vardy. I'll also say that when he got a knock to his head after coming on i think he feigned injury, and quite possibly lost us a good opportunity to attack because the ref had to stop play for a 'head

injury'.

He's a waste of a good skin, and the sooner he's gone the better as far as I'm concerned.

he had a knock and tried to get on with it , he was more or less begging the ref NOT to get him treatment as he didnt want to go off.

MODS! MODS! MODS!

Someone get the mods. I think Col City's been hacked! Fookin cvnts, look what they've posted! This is outrageous behaviour!

Col City is a supporter of Beckford! He's giving him time (I think it was until Christmas) and doesn't want to stir the pot of negativity!

Whoever this is has got some nerve! They've even copied his poll style! :@

Whatever you do fellow-FTers be wary it could happen to you! :unsure:

I hope they don't try masquerade as him and start responding to this! You've been outed mate! :dry:

This thread has gone so shit, people are now making poems.

Another Beckford thread Col, I thought you were better than that :facepalm:

I've not started a Beckford threat since early summer KF.

And circumstances have now changed, as it seems that Becks may not be first choice anymore.

As Blue Brett stated, it's an ongoing issue. If Beckford had started every game, hadn't been subbed off (again) at half time and had scored a goal or two I wouldn't have felt the need to create the thread. However, he hasnt, he was and he ain't. So I did...

If you don't want to contribute to the thread, don't.

:thumbup:

I am a big beckford fan and I do believe if people got off his back and showed him some love he'd start scoring and get some confidence back.And all these people that have said he has stated he wants to leave has he actually said this himself.and before people start slating me for this this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

MODS! MODS! MODS!

Someone get the mods. I think Col City's been hacked! Fookin cvnts, look what they've posted! This is outrageous behaviour!

Col City is a supporter of Beckford! He's giving him time (I think it was until Christmas) and doesn't want to stir the pot of negativity!

Whoever this is has got some nerve! They've even copied his poll style! :@

Whatever you do fellow-FTers be wary it could happen to you! :unsure:

I hope they don't try masquerade as him and start responding to this! You've been outed mate! :dry:

I hope you feel better now you've got that off chest....

Had a mixed time yesterday, took the ball down well but his shot was hurried, and also miscontrolled in the midfield in a crucial time of the game.

But it must be difficult when you are unsure of your future and don't know where you'll be.

I don't think he's been value for money really, because we've spent so much.

Of course we are paying them! That is the silliest comment ever.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

It affects us in no way. If we offload Beckford do ticket prices go down? no. Everyone needs to chill. People on this forum love to moan. If we win on the pitch we try and find things off it to moan about. Let the club worry about the finances not the forum.

He's not value for money.

Was never value for money.

Was a panic buy in the last few minutes of deadline day.

Got paid far too much in wages.

His work rate is suspect.

He can have a good game then turn in a bad one a few days later.

He has an eye for goal, but his eye wanders at times, quite where who knows.

Fans like Col dont like him and would rather see him gone.

He now probably has the hump as we pissed him around on deadline day.

All in all he needs to move on for everyone's sake.

roughly this to be fair, however while he dons the Leicester shirt i will always try and cheer him on

Oh that was a mere snippet, Phillipe! :thumbup:

That's a shame.. I was thinking of joining you in the bunker so that we could discuss how to create the perfect blog n shit. I thought we were mates now? My recent posts to you have been nothing other than friendly?

Oh well..... Ho hum....

One final point in JB. Will the people at the back of SK4 please stop singing "he scores when he wants" about Beckford.

Firstly it's a shit song, and secondly he obviously doesn't want to score if the song is correct.

lol

You really can't help yourself can ya.. Is this another little compulsion?

One final point in JB. Will the people at the back of SK4 please stop singing "he scores when he wants" about Beckford.

Firstly it's a shit song, and secondly he obviously doesn't want to score if the song is correct.

Ha ha, just listening to the Arsenal fans sing the same about Podolski, despite it being his and their first goal all season, and surely he would have scored if he had wanted to in the 2 0-0s they have had this season.

Stupid chant, except when Man City sing we score when we want whilst dicking on teams, especially united.

That's a shame.. I was thinking of joining you in the bunker so that we could discuss how to create the perfect blog n shit. I thought we were mates now? My recent posts to you have been nothing other than friendly?

Oh well..... Ho hum....

Sycophantism (whilst not an actual real word) is a behaviour I don't agree with. I've put up with you but another thread about Beckford in preparation for your Phlop is a little too much to bear, and the strength of responding to it too strong. I await that in about 2-3 weeks your 'I've been following LCFC for 35 long donkey's years..so my opinion is pretty damn more valid than your post/threads' will appear and I take it all back and bow down to your superior knowledge.

And you are more than welcome to come and discuss writing techniques, and capturing an audience cos there's plenty for you to learn n shit. :thumbup:

did iwan really live in a council flat?? next door to joachim??

does PK really hate derby ??

is cov really a shit hole ?

:D

It affects us in no way. If we offload Beckford do ticket prices go down? no. Everyone needs to chill. People on this forum love to moan. If we win on the pitch we try and find things off it to moan about. Let the club worry about the finances not the forum.

Other than we could replace him with someone who might care and try to play for the team? Which would make the game much more enjoyable and us more successful.

Of course prices wouldn't go down, no said they would. I was just saying that we do pay his wages.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Archived