Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Vardy

He's missing too many easy chance IMO, the one against Hull, just after our first, was an unbelievable miss one on one.

He kind of reminds of Matty Fryup when he use to waste so many chances, the thing is, Fryatt would still go crackers and hit 7 in 4. Is Vardy capable of this? Only time will tell.

He has scored 3 goals already this season, I mean come on some people were still claiming Beckford would get us 20 goals a season a couple of months ago. Vardy is on course to beat his tally easily.

Guest MattP

Think how much worth to the team his workrate is creating in terms of space for our flair players to show their stuff.

Anyone benefiting from that? :ph34r:

He kind of reminds of Matty Fryup when he use to waste so many chances, the thing is, Fryatt would still go crackers and hit 7 in 4. Is Vardy capable of this? Only time will tell.

Exactly. So give it time before comparing him to a player who was here for 5 years.

I don't think he or Nugent are clinical enough as strikers, lots of good chances go to waste and its bound to start costing us soon.

It's not like you to look for negatives. I have a great respect for Mrs. Snow.

Do you think big nige tells the players that they are all great after every win, and end of the world if we lose? I'm not downbeat, i just try to stay as balanced as possible. I bet a lot of posters who have posted in this thread slate right and left and centre when times are bad!. I rarely do that, unjust try to stay balanced and see no problem with my timing at all.

He's missing too many easy chance IMO, the one against Hull, just after our first, was an unbelievable miss one on one.

seinfeld.gif

Archived