Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Kenwyne Jones- Interested in him according to Rob Dorsett

Seems like he has heard nothing but from experience it makes sense to him as a signing. I wouldn't read much into this at all. Would be a great signing though obviously.

I thought it was interesting nonetheless, whether it happens or not remains to be seen.

Why are people creaming over this guy? He scored on the weekend, and if i'm mistaken that was his first goal in months? Don't want another overrated waster here.

Well I'd take him. Ability to hold the ball up and decent in the air. I know we've already got one of these players in Futacs, but I don't know, there's something about Jones that might add quality up top. Would certainly be a handful for defenders... Not sure if I believe this though, Nigel has already spoken about Jones and agent.

It was a response just to say that we'll be looking for someone, and Top & Co. will possibly want a name. (as he also says for the Nothinghams)

And only 30mins later he virtually says he'll be going abroad. Zero chance of happening.

Kenwyne Jones feels very hard done by at Stoke. Off camera, he'll tell you just how much! Expect him to go abroad, rather than stay in England, but maybe in the summer rather than January.

by rob.dorsett 12:29 PM

Why are people creaming over this guy? He scored on the weekend, and if i'm mistaken that was his first goal in months? Don't want another overrated waster here.

1st goal in 27 games and over a year.

As for holding the ball up etc, yes I know our midfield sometimes go missing, but by-passing them altogether???

Archived