Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alex Baptiste

Another fool who doesn't know about technological advances in the world. I've seen at least as many games as you and probably with a better view. I thought you were an intelligent poster but it seems I was wrong.

With the shite youve been coming out with of late it's a surprise you watch us at all!

With the shite youve been coming out with of late it's a surprise you watch us at all!

That Vardy is good and SSL average?

I'll stick by those opinions.

That Vardy is good and SSL average?

I'll stick by those opinions.

That SSL is an average championship player yet isn't worthy of being our 4th/5th choice (both said within a few posts of each other on this thread). Who do you think we are?!

That SSL is an average championship player yet isn't worthy of being our 4th/5th choice (both said within a few posts of each other on this thread). Who do you think we are?!

It's just my opinion.

SSL is a decent championship defender worthy of a mid table championship team. We are a promotion chasing championship team with reasonable hopes of a prem place next season.

Morgan is head and shoulders above SSL, leaving only one other CB position. I believe that Liam moore being 10 years younger and better should be above him, I think Zak Whitbread as a CB is better. He's better in the air at both ends of the park and has better defensive positioning understanding. SSL is a better wing back than Zak but we have a number of players I'd take over SSL as wing back but as cover for both positions he has a place in our squad if there are injuries. Clearly I would rate Keane and others that NP is consdering bringing in above SSL - otherwise why would NP bother to try and bring them in?

There is a big difference between a mid table championship player and a challenger. It's like a Gally (now) and a Knocky. Gallacher can do a job in the championship but he isn't the player whose going to get you promoted.

It's just my opinion.

SSL is a decent championship defender worthy of a mid table championship team. We are a promotion chasing championship team with reasonable hopes of a prem place next season.

Morgan is head and shoulders above SSL, leaving only one other CB position. I believe that Liam moore being 10 years younger and better should be above him, I think Zak Whitbread as a CB is better. He's better in the air at both ends of the park and has better defensive positioning understanding. SSL is a better wing back than Zak but we have a number of players I'd take over SSL as wing back but as cover for both positions he has a place in our squad if there are injuries. Clearly I would rate Keane and others that NP is consdering bringing in above SSL - otherwise why would NP bother to try and bring them in?

There is a big difference between a mid table championship player and a challenger. It's like a Gally (now) and a Knocky. Gallacher can do a job in the championship but he isn't the player whose going to get you promoted.

:xmasunsure: please elaborate.

It's just my opinion.

Maybe because he's injured?

Whilst I quite enjoy your pissing match, I take it there is no news on the Baptiste front?

Sorry if I can't be arsed to read through all the bickering and twaddle

Fourth official says a deal looks likely, thats the only news.

It's just my opinion.

Wing back?

I think SSL is better than Moore and Whitbread. Morgan is a good fit as captain so his place is pretty secure. If we do sign Baptiste then we won't extend the Keane loan and i think we will go with Morgan/Baptiste as first choice with SSL when fit as backup (he can play as a full back too) with Whitbread and Moore as extra cover.

Given how carefully NP handled ZW at the start of the season as he recovered from injury, how long will it be for SSL to get near the matchday squad again this season ? He never looks like a natural athlete, so I'm guessing getting him back to good health and then to match fitness could take up most of this season !!!

Moore was diabolical against Charlton, Wolves and a few other games I've seen him in at centre half. Sadly, I've only seen him play at right back very briefly and although he didn't make as many cowboy mistakes he still was far from the standard that De Laet is at or SSL when he's played there.

We need another CB if Moore is our only other choice.

Archived