Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Todays Goals

Sounded like Merson reacting to Knockaerts second. But yeah, excellent goal. I'm pretty sure the media would be all over it if it was Rooney/Messi/Ronaldo.

I enjoyed today's game though. Some great goals.

Nothing to do with the goal apparently. He just realised he'd left the iron on back at home. Watch again, you can see it in his eyes.

Close the forum. This is the post of 2013 and possibly 2014 too

he missed out on his money bonus

As opposed to his fresh cow milk bonus...

We conceded just as Stringer and Young decided to talk about keeping a clean sheet.

I think Kasper was very angry that those 2 jinxed it!

Yes it's not every keeper who can play the full 90 minutes with a transitor radio up his arse and still manage to keep his ear plugs in.

Thanks for these posts. I was really pissed off at the Beeb: why no Football League show last night?

It looked and sounded like a brilliant all-round team performance: generally solid defence, clever midfield and really sharp strike-force. You get the feeling that the game is coming where we score even more than six. I just hope they save it forone of my trips back!

Someone may have already posted it, but at 5-0 down, Kasper's reaction to conceding says a lot.

Indeed. Shows his passion.

Seriously though, it does. It's that desire and hunger for not only wanting a win, but for wanting a clean sheet. I'm sure he would have taken a lot more pride out of yesterday's victory had he not rebounded the guy's first shot straight back in to his path.

Archived